Harry Imagine Part 4:

"What do you want Harry" you ask. "I want you back" he states and your eyes widen. "You want me back? What makes you think I will ever consider that? You did this not me" you scream at him. "I know I did this Y/N don't you think I've been feeling guilt since this happened? I regret this and will for the rest of my life. I hurt you I know that and I hate myself for it, but you have to know that I wouldn't do this again" he pleads with you but you can't do this "Harry you hurt me, you broke my trust so how can you expect me to just have us go back to normal when I have to let you go in your again. How will I know you won't go and cheat again? And the bad part is you should of been here! You are on break you could of been here with me. Me and you could of been making love but you chose Kendall and I can't handle that" your voice breaks.

"Y/N please one more chance please" he begs and you look up at him and that was a mistake. You are met with eyes of a broken man but you won't let him hurt you again. No matter how much you loved him your trust and heart are gone. "I'm sorry Harry I can't" you say walking away but your arm is pulled back. You look at him fuming "let me go" you yell but he shakes his head "not until you sit and talk with me" he says "your hurting me Harry" he let's go of your wrist and you close to your chest hugging it. You look at it and see a bruise forming and he must of seen it to. His eyes widen "oh god Y/N I didn't mean too" he said while voice cracks "Harry it's ok but please don't do it again" you say "I won't I promise" his head is down. You figured he should be able to explain so against your better judgement you hear saying "so Starbucks"? He looks up with a small smile. Nodding his head you two begin walking to Starbucks and all you can thing about is how your going to regret this.