Niall Imagine for Jessica:

You and Niall have been dating for a year and a half and it's been the most amazing time of your life. You loved him and you just found out you were pregnant and you were ping to tell him tonight. You were planning a romantic dinner, preparing his favorite foods so you made a trip to the store. First you stopped at the mall for a new dress. When you walked into your favorite store you found one and went to try it on. When you walk to the dressing room you saw something you never thought you'd see. Standing in front of you was Niall and a girl. You quickly hid so you could listen to what he was saying.

"Wow Barbara you look incredible" you hear him say and your heart drops. You watch as he leans in and kisses her and at that point your heart shattered at that point. You pulled out your phone and snapped a picture for prove when you confronted him. You left in tears and went home and packed your bags and waited on the couch for him to get home.

Finally after an hour he showed up. He walked in and stopped when he saw your bags. "Jessica what's going on" he says looking at you. You stand up saying "what's going on is that I'm leaving, I can't be with a cheater" his eyes change with a flash of guilt. "I have no idea what you are talking about" "oh really"you grab your phone and pull up the picture and show him "it's fake" he tries to tell you. "Oh really so I photoshopped this because I was the one to take that when I went to find the perfect dress to wear for you. I went to try it on and I heard you call her beautiful and I watched you kiss her so do not lie to me. When you get the balls to tell the truth come find me". With that you grab your bags and walk out on him not telling him about the baby.

A seven years later:

You hadn't seen Niall that day you've been doing everything to avoid him. You were currently at the music store with your daughter to buy a guitar. She was much like her father, she had his love for music and the desire to sing and play guitar. You were watching as she picked one out when you heard "Jessica is that you" you stiffen and turn to face the man you left all them years ago. "Yes Niall it's me" he steps closer and your dart your eyes quickly to check on your daughter Mollie. "What are you doing here you don't play an instrument do you" he asks and it's then you knew you were going to have to tell him. "Actually I'm here with...." "Mom I found one" she comes over to you and then looks over at you "oh who are you" he is staring at her "I'm Niall and who might you be" "I'm Mollie I'm seven" he looks over at you. "Wait does that mean" "yes Niall she's yours" "and you never thought to tell me" he yells. "Actually I did but you decided to cheat. I was at the mall that day to buy a new dress so I looked nice when I told you. I was going to make your favorite meal but you went and kisses Barbara so I decided not to" you yell back and your daughter hides behind your legs. "Look I'm sorry, these passed seven years have been nothing but torture without you by my side. I made a mistake and I hope you can forgive me as let me be in our daughters life" he basically pleads. "I can't forgive to yet but I can try and I'm not going to keep her away from you any longer" you say and he smiles. You introduced Niall to your daughter and they grew close like they should of already and eventually you forgive him.