Harry Imagine Part 5:

You made it to Starbucks and you order our drinks or Harry does since he knows your order. When you sit and wait for your orders. "What did you want to say I really can't be doing this" you say "I want a chance to prove to you that I won't hurt you again. Look Y/N being with Kendall was a mistake I want you and only you" you sigh as he says that "look I know you want this to work but honestly I don't think it can. You hurt me so much and you ruined everything don't you get that? I trusted you with everything in my being but no you throw me out like I was trash" you yell getting looks from other people but you don't care.

"That's not what I meant to happen" he says slowly "didn't mean for it to happen? You fucked Kendall while I was sitting here in London going out of my mind wondering if you were ok since the boys were back an you weren't. You never called me or texted so what was I supposed to think? Everyone in the world knows what you did and I look like an idiot for being with you or even trusting you" you say. You stand up and look at him "sorry but this is a mistake I can't do this anymore" you walk out with tears in your eyes. As your about to cross the street you hear "y/n!"

You and see him running after you so when the road if clear you run, you run away and as you look back e follows. When you get to the park you stop for a breath and within seconds he is next to you out of breath. "Why are you following? What so you want?" You ask "I want you to kiss me and tell me that you still don't feel anything and I you don't I won't bother you anymore" he pleads between breaths. You don't say anything but he reaches and grabs your face, pulling you close. You feel his breath mix with yours as his lips press against.

To say you didn't feel anything would be a lie. When you kisses him you always felt like your skin was on fire. After a minute he pulls away placing his forehead against yours "you felt that too didn't you" he asks "just because I felt it doesn't mean I forgive you" you start and he pulls away looking sad "don't give me that look Harry I will agree to work on our relationship but as for now we aren't a couple" you walk away back to the hotel thinking of the kiss.

-More to come-