Oliver Queen Imagine:

"Because I have been really into Arrow lately I have decided to try writing imagines of the Arrow show"

Oliver Queen, the man who was once declared dead, the man who you were in love with all those years ago was back. He hadn't died like everyone assumed six years ago.

You had given everything in your heart and soul to Oliver so when you found out he had some had your best friend Sara in there with him you were broken. For reason being one he was dead, two Sara was dead and three he was cheating on you. You had a feeling he was cheating but you had never thought it would be with your best friend.

------

You were at work when one of your  friends , Oliver's best friend ran into your office. "Y/N have you heard" he says breathing heavily. You furrow your brows "no I haven't Tommy what is going on?" You ask "it's Oliver Y/N he's alive he is back in Starling City" he finishes watching you. "Good one Tommy he is dead" you start but when you look in the doorway you see him.

He was actually alive. You couldn't believe your eyes. "Oli" you whisper as you slowly stand from your chair. "This can't be" you start to say as tears fall. You walk towards him and stop in front of him.

You slowly reach up hand up and place a hand upon his cheek. When your hand touches his cheek you gasp and fall into him into a hug. "How is the possible" you cry into chest". "Y/N god how I've missed you. All I could think of on the island is you. I carried a picture of you with me. When I looked at it I felt as if you were with me for a few seconds and it reminded me of what I was fighting for, to get back to you" he pulls my face up to look at him.

You gaze into eyes, god had you missed those eyes. Then you felt his lips towards you causing you to whimper and pull him closer. You forgot everything, how he cheated because he was gone for so long you for have him. You break the kiss "god I missed you so much OIdk because every time you ask me that it already seems like you decided what we were because I feel like we were dating even though we haven't seen each otherliver" you causing him to smile "I missed you too, everyday". He was back and you could no longer be mad at him. You were just glad he back.