Harry Imagine Part 2:

"Y/N" he says climbing off her and grab his boxers off the floor and puts them on. By this time your in full blown tears and broken "how could you Harry? After everything we've been through your going cheat on me with a slut" you yell at him. Kendall speaks up "who are you calling a slut" you turn your gaze from Harry's to hers "obviously I'm talking to the bitch that's in the bed with my boyfriend!" You walk towards her and you watch her shrink back "if I were I'd leave now before I beat in the face of yours". Her eyes widen and she gets off the bed grabbing her clothes running out.

Once she's gone he looks at you "Y/N please" he start but you cut him off " No Harry I don't need your excuses or I'm sorrys I just want to know why you would go and throw everything we had together away" you take a shaky breath before continuing "why would you hurt me like this? Was I not good enough? Is there something wrong with me? What have I done" at that point you fall to your knees crying. He tries to step towards you as to comfort you "no stop you don't get to do that. You don't comfort me you lost that job. But answer my questions" I plead but he just stands there "you were enough but I wasn't enough for you" he states.

You just look at him like he's stupid "why would you think that? If I thought I wouldn't of stayed". He doesn't say anything so you stand up "you know what I'm done this is over between us. I'm going back an packing and I will be gone" you walk towards the door leaving but turn around one last time "I never want to see you again, I can't forgive you" you walk out and head back to the airport.