On the Head of a Pin- Part 2

"Oh, man. Ooh," Alastair groaned once he was able to catch his breath. Dean placed the needle back on the cart before turning to face the demon.

"Let me know if you want some more. There's plenty left."

"Go directly to hell. Do not pass go, do not collect two hundred dollars."

"Oh sweetheart," you chuckled, "only if you go first." Dean grabbed Ruby's knife and once Alastair saw it, he laughed which made you back up.

"There's that little pig-poker. I wondered where it went," he smirked. Dean picked up a ladle before pouring holy water over the blade. "Do you really think this is gonna fix you? Give you closure? That is sad. That's really sad. Sad, sad." Dean approached the demon before stabbing him in the abdomen. Immediately you heard a sizzling sound, and Alastair refused to break. "I carved you into a new animal, Dean. There is no going back."

"Maybe you're right. But now it's my turn to carve," Dean smirked. As soon as he shoved the knife in deeper, you saw lights flickering before hearing commotion in the hallway.

"You okay here Dean?" you asked to which he nodded without taking his eyes off Alastair. Kissing his shoulder, you left the room to see Anna behind Castiel.

"Hello, Castiel. Y/N."

"Your human body—"

"It was destroyed, I know. But I guess I'm sentimental. Called in some old favors," she explained as Castiel looked at her.

"You shouldn't be here. We still have orders to kill you."

"Somehow I don't think you'll try. Where's Uriel?" she asked as she walked around the table next to you to stare at Castiel.

"He went to receive revelation."

"Why are you letting Dean do this?" she asked.

"He's doing God's work."

"Bullshit," you muttered.

"Torturing? That's God's work? Stop him, Cas, please. Before you ruin the one real weapon you have."

"I'd listen to her, if I were you," you added.

"Who are we to question the will of God?"

"Unless this isn't his will," Anna tried to convince him.

"Then where do the orders come from?"

"I don't know. One of our superiors, maybe, but not him. The father you love—you think he wants this? You think he'd ask this of you? You think this is righteous?"

"For once, I am on her side, Castiel. This isn't right!" Castiel refused to meet both your eyes.

"What you're feeling? It's called doubt," she said before touching his hand. "These orders are wrong and you know it. But you can do the right thing. You're afraid, Castiel. I was too. But together, we can still—"

"Together?" he asked as he pulled away from her. "I am nothing like you. You fell. Go."

"Castiel," she tried.

"Go!" he exclaimed, and she listened for once. Getting tears, you looked at Castiel who stared at you.

"She's right, Castiel, this isn't who Dean is and what he should be doing. You think being human is a bad thing? You think having doubts and emotions are bad? Being perfect, following every single order that is thrown at you isn't normal, Castiel. No one is meant to be perfect! It's what being human means! It's okay to have doubts because not everything is in the best interest for you.