Monster Movie- Part 3

The first thing you felt when you came to was a pounding in your head. Fluttering your eyes open, you looked at your surroundings. You were in some sort of a dungeon, and you were strapped to a long table which has been pointed vertical like in Frankenstein. Looking down, you saw you were dressed in a woman's lederhosen.

"Great," you muttered, trying to get free. Before you could even think about using your magic, you heard a voice from the other side of the room.

"She is beautiful, no?" Dracula said. Looking up at him, you saw him staring at a painting that resembled Lucy. "Bride number three from the first film. She never got the acclaim that she deserved. Which is why I chose her shape and form, to move among the mortals unnoticed. To listen to the cricket songs of the living. That is when I discovered my bride had been reborn in this century."

"I can't get over what a pumpkin-pie-eyed, crazy son of a bitch you really are. You're not Dracula! You get that, right? Or even if you think you are Dracula, what the hell's up with the mummy?!" you spat. Dracula sped walk to you and punched you in the face.

"I am all monsters!" he yelled

"Life ain't a movie, you sorry sack of—" Dracula punched you once more which shut you up. Groaning, you flexed your jaw to get it to stop throbbing.

"Life is small. Meagre. Messy. The movies are grand, simple, elegant. I have chosen elegance."

"You think elegance is really the word for what you did to Marissa, or Rick, or any of the others?!"

"But of course. It is a monster movie, after all."

"You do realize what happens at the end of every monster movie?" you asked with a chuckle.

"Ah, but this movie is mine, and in it, the monster wins. The monster gets the girl. And the hero, he's... electrocuted. And tonight, Lucy Westenra, you will be my hero."

"Why monsters, huh? You're a shapeshifter, you could be anyone you want, and you choose monsters? They aren't real, you can't make them real," you asked, trying to stall for time. Sam and Dean must have noticed you gone by now.

"Realis being born this way. Different. Realis having your dad call you monster—it's the first time you hear the word, and he tries to beat you to death with a shovel. Everywhere I ran, everywhere I tried to hide, people found me, dragged me out, attacked me. Called me freak, called me monster. Then I found them. The great monsters. In their movies, they were strong. They were feared. They were beautiful. And now I am like them. Commanding. Terrifying."

"Lonely," you said.

"Was lonely. Now I have Mina, and I will make her mine," he said.

"Ever think that maybe you're lonely because you kill people?" you asked.

"Or I kill people because I'm lonely. Just like I will kill you and those other hunters you brought with you," he growled, grabbing a lever on the wall. Realizing this is how Frankenstein was created, you tried to escape.

"Wait," you stuttered, but at the last second, the doorbell rang. "You gonna get that?" Dracula glared at you before leaving the room. With the monster out of the way, you quickly tried to think of an escape. Before you could wrap your mind on a single idea, you heard whispers of your name.

"Y/N!" Looking over to your right, you saw Dean and Sam enter the room.

"Dean! Sam!" you sighed in relief. "Thank God, he was just about to Frankenstein me."

"Nice outfit, Gretel," Dean smirked as Sam untied you.

"Shut up," you rolled your eyes as you got off the machine.

"Actually, you look pretty hot in that," he smirked.

"Okay, talk later, okay?" Sam interrupted. "He has Jamie upstairs."

"Right, we should go," you nodded. Dean led the way to the door, kicking it hard. Instead of it opening normally, the whole door shot off its hinges and fell to the ground. Pushing that to the side, you three rushed up the stairs to get Jamie.

Opening the door, you saw Jamie laying on the bed. Since she wasn't moving, you rushed over to her to see if she was okay, but Dracula popped out of nowhere and threw you into a wall.

"Now I don't have to go look for those other hunters. Thanks!" he grinned, turning to face the brothers. Dean ran at him, punching him in the face. Dracula grabbed Dean's throat and threw him into the wall. Sam made a run at the monster, but you raised your hand as blue magic misted around your palm. Dracula froze in place and started to panic as he didn't know what was going on. The more you used your magic, the more you realized exactly what you could do.

Sam was about to attack now that Dracula was incapable tomoving, but you heard a gunshot go off. The sound shocked you which caused you to lose concentration. The blue mist faded, and Dracula was free to move about on his own. However, there was a hole in his chest as blood seeped into his clothes. Looking behind him, you saw Jamie standing there with the gun in her hand. How she got that was beyond you, but you were glad she did.

"Silver?" Dracula asked, turning to face Jamie. "It was beauty that killed the beast. No, Mina, do not weep." Dracula fell into a chair behind him. "Perhaps this is how the movie should end," he whispered as he died.

"Where did you get that?" you asked Jamie.

"How did you do that?" Sam asked you.

"Can I just go home?" Jamie asked.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dean cupped your cheeks as he kissed you, glad to know you are safe and sound in his arms.

"I love you," you muttered against his lips.

"I love you," he muttered right back.

"Well, thank you," Jamie said as she approached you and Dean, making you two pull away from each other. "You three have been a great service to your country."

"Yes, well, we're very patriotic," Dean chuckled, wrapping an arm around your shoulders.

"You guys saved my life, you know. So, thanks," she smiled before leaving you three alone.

"I like her," Sam said with a smile.

"Feels good to be back on the job, doesn't it?" Dean asked, walking with you and his brother back to the car.

"Yeah, it does."

"The hero gets the girl, monster gets the gank. All in all, happy ending," Dean smiled.

"Real classy, Dean," Sam chuckled.

"Hey, all I'm saying is the shifter man had a point, you know? It would be nice if life was movie simple. Although, if I was turning life into a movie, I wouldn't do this Abbott and Costello meet the monster crap."

"Yeah, no. we'd know what you'd pick," you said with a smirk.

"No, you don't."

"Yeah, we do," you and Sam said at the same time.

"No. You don't. You don't!"

"Porky's II," Sam smirked.

"Yeah," you added.

"Excuse me?" Dean asked, baffled.

"You heard me."

"Lucky guess."

Man, it felt good to be back.