Lazarus Rising- Part 3

Still not believing that Dean was back this entire time, you stayed by his side as he worked. Of course, you could have done this yourself, but chose not to.

"Yeah, hi, I have a cell phone account with you guys and I, uh, lost my phone," Dean said to the person on the other line. "I was wondering if you could turn the GPS on for me... Yeah. Name's Wedge Antilles... Social is 2-4-7-4... Thank you."

"How'd you know he'd use that name?" your dad asked.

"Are you kidding me? What don't I know about that kid?" Dean scoffed and sat down at a table with an open laptop in front of him. Getting up, you walked over to him before sitting on the armrest and putting a hand on his shoulder.

"I kind of knew this too," you said quietly, making your dad look at you.

"Why did you tell me this before?"

"I couldn't care less about my own life, much less Sam's," You whispered. Sitting in silence for a few moments, the laptop beeped which let you know that Sam's phone had been found.

"Sam's in Pontiac, Illinois," Dean read.

"Right near where you were buried," your dad said.

"Right where I popped up. Hell of a coincidence, don't you think?" Dean sighed and shook his head.

"Okay, why don't you pack something, and in the meantime, I think you might want these," you stood up and pulled out Dean's keys. Almost instantly, his eyes lit up at the sight of them.

"You took care of her?"

"Of course, I did. It was the only way I could feel close to you," you smiled and dropped the keys into his hand. Bobby left the room to go pack, and you and Dean walked out to the junkyard to get his car.

"Okay, tell me what the past four months have been like for you," Dean spoke once you two were alone.

"I don't think you want to hear about that," you sighed, but Dean stopped you.

"I do."

"I'll show you, then," you took his hand, and led him to the cars your magic has crushed. He looked at the shattered glass everywhere and the dented metal.

"You did all this?" he asked, looking at you.

"I was a wreck. I had panic attacks, bad ones, at least twice a day. They were one of the worst ones I ever had. I tried taking care of them myself, but most of the time I couldn't so I let them pass. Sometimes, I passed out from breathing too quickly. It wasn't fun. My magic was going haywire and I couldn't stop or control it. I missed you so much, you have no idea," you got tears at the memories of the past.

"I can get an idea," Dean said, bringing you in his arms. Breathing in another lungful of his scent, you sighed before pulling away once you remembered what you took from him.

"Wait, I have something else for you," you sniffled as you pulled away. Taking off his ring, you grabbed his right hand before sliding it onto his ring finger.

"You could have kept it."

"It's too big on me. I don't know how many times it fell off my thumb," you chuckled and took the amulet you were wearing out from underneath your shirt. Taking it off, you placed it around Dean's head and watched it fall into place.

"Thank you," he whispered. Smiling, you leaned up and pressed your lips to his. He gripped your hips and pulled you closer to his body. The kiss became more feverish, and you started to back him up until his back hit one of the cars. He pulled away from you only to switch positions. With you being on his car, he locked you in with his arms. Wrapping your arms around his neck, you granted him access when he requested it with his tongue. Moaning as he re-explored your mouth, you enjoyed his taste.