Family Remains- Part 2

Once it was nightfall when the ghost would be likely to come out, you headed back to the farm only to see the new family had already moved in.

"Shit," Dean sighed. "So, what now?"

"We could tell them the truth," you suggested.

"Really?" the brothers asked as they looked at you.

"No, not really. Joke," you said. "Drive closer to it, maybe we can convince them to leave? I can be a pretty good convincer if I say so myself."

"No, you're not," Dean laughed although he did as he was told.

"I convinced you to date me. Look where we are."

"You didn't need to convince me at all," he muttered as he got as close as he could to the house. Once parked, you got out of the car only to lean on it as you thought of something to do.

"Maybe we wait until we hear a scream or something. They'd believe us then if we told them the truth." Sam and Dean leaned on the car, and only a few minutes passed before you heard a blood-curdling scream come from the house.

"You're like a wizard," Dean said as you rushed up the stairs. The door was unlocked, so you barged in to see the whole family huddled together.

"We heard screams. What's going on?" you asked the family. Kate was surrounded by her family, and you had a feeling she was the one who saw something.

"Oh, you three! Did you touch my daughter?!"

"What? No," Dean scoffed.

"Who are you guys?" Brian demanded to know.

"Relax, please. You have a ghost," Sam sighed, taking your suggestion to just tell them.

"I told you!" Kate exclaimed.

"It's the girl!" Danny, the young boy, said.

"Both of you, relax. What are you guys playing?" Brian crossed his arms.

"Your family's in danger. You need to get out of the house now," you urged just as the lights in the house went off, leaving you in the dark. The best thing to do is not to panic, but the family didn't know that.

"Nobody move!" Dean yelled. The house was silent until you heard a dog whimpering in pain. It continued until Danny yelled out his name.

"Buster!"

"Stay here, okay?" you said in a gentle voice before you, Sam, Dean, Brian, and Ted ran outside to find the dog. Running down the stairs, you ran towards the car only to see the words "TOO LATE" written in blood on the moving van.

"We are not the bad guys, but you're in danger," Dean said.

"First thing's first. You got to get your family out of here," Sam instructed.

"What is going on?" Looking up, you saw the mother and her children run on the porch.

"Listen to me, we know how to handle this," you said to Brian who looked at you. "You'd just get in our way. Trust me."

"Come on, we're getting out of here," Brian said to his family just as the rest of them joined you on the lawn.

"Head to the motel I was talking about. You'll be safe there," Dean said.

"What are you three gonna do?" Brian asked as you approached the car. Whoever the hell this ghost was, didn't want you leaving. All the tires on Dean's car were slashed.

"Oh, no! Oh, come on! Oh, come on!" Dean yelled as he checked them. Sam ran to the trunk only to find all the weapons were gone.

"Dude, the guns are gone. So is the... Basically, everything is gone."