In The Beginning- Part 5

"Dean! We have to hurry!" you ran with him to Liddy Walsh's house, hoping that you two weren't late. If you were correct, the demon should be at the house right about now. Dean would use the Colt, but you had your own gun to distract the demon with so Dean could have a clear shot.

Dean busted into the house and pointed the gun at the demon while he held Mary in his arms. Coming in right after, you pointed your own gun at him as well.

"Let her go!" Dean yelled.

"Where'd you get that gun?" the demon asked, his eyes yellow. Dean cocked the gun and looked at Mary as he nodded. She grunted as she kicked him from behind, getting out of his grasp. Just before Dean could fire the Colt, he smoked out of whoever he was hijacking, and escaped the house. Sighing, you lowered your gun.

"Damn," Dean muttered, uncocking the gun.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Mary, what else did he say to you?" Dean asked sternly, worried that something happened with her and the demon. Samuel was inside talking to Liddy while you and Dean were talking with Mary outside.

"I told you, just that he liked me," she sighed, looking up at Dean with fear in her eyes. "What did he mean by that?" Before anyone could answer, her dad joined you three on the lawn.

"Liddy's a strong kid, she'll be fine," he said, looking at his daughter. "Are you okay?"

"No, Dad, I'm pretty far from okay. Can we go?" she sighed and turned back to the truck.

"Nice job in there," Samuel praised.

"I missed the shot."

"Take the compliment, son. I'm saying that I was wrong about you two," he nodded. Dean visibly looked upset and looked at Mary before looking back at Samuel.

"We need to talk alone."

"About what?"

"Trust me, okay? I'll meet you back at your house," Dean said, pulling you away from him.

"Dean, what are you going to do?"

"We have to tell him who we are. It's the only way this is going to work."

"Are you sure? He told us we're crazy when we said we were going to kill a demon."

"Do you trust me?" he asked, knowing the answer. Sighing, you nodded and followed him to the car. This is so not going to go well.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"We have to kill this thing now, or Mary dies," Dean said, looking out the window in a panic.

"What? How do you know that?" Dean pulled out his father's journal and opened it.

"I just do, okay?"

"When?"

"I don't know, maybe today, probably years from now, but it's happening, trust me."

"So what, are you some kind of a psychic now too?"

"No," Dean muttered, looking at you who nodded. It was about time. "Alright, listen to me. Now, this is gonna sound a little... actually it's gonna sound massively, massively crazy."

"Okay," he shrugged.

"Mary is my mother."

"Excuse me?"

"And I am your grandson, and I know what the hell I'm talking about."

"Y/M/N is my mother," you added, making Samuel look at you.