Are You There, God? It's Me, Dean Winchester- Part 2

When Sam got back to the house, you, Bobby and Dean were all ready to go. Sam had no clue what was going on which is why you walked to the car to explain it to him.

"Keep the engine running."

"Why? What's going on?" Sam questioned.

"I got a friend one state over—Olivia Lowry. I've been trying to reach her for three days on this angel thing. It's not like her to ignore this many calls," Bobby said for you.

"Olivia Lowry—a hunter, right?"

"Yeah. We're gonna go check on her. You guys follow me," Bobby left for his car just as Dean approached the driver's side door.

"Scoot over," he commanded and Sam did what he was told. You got into the back seat just as Dean got into his. He noticed the bag that Sam brought back with him and snatched it, looking at its contents.

"Dude."

"What?"

"Where's the pie?" Dean asked seriously. Sam just groaned and rolled his eyes while you giggled quietly to yourself.

"My dad is getting ready to leave. Hurry before he leaves without you," you said and pointed to your dad's truck. Dean just scoffed and put the bag by his side, following your father to Olivia's house.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When you got to Olivia's house, everyone took precaution. You didn't know what was going to happen or what you were going to find. Walking up the steps to her house, you held your gun in front of you. Entering the house, you found it empty, not a single noise to be heard. This was usually a bad sign but you had to find Olivia. Your dad walked first, entering the living room when he suddenly stopped short.

"What's wrong?" you asked, approaching him. He didn't say anything, just stared at Olivia lying on the floor, covered in blood. Gasping, you covered your mouth, not believing your eyes. Why was she killed? Who was after her? And most importantly, where were they now? Bobby turned away and left the room, but you couldn't blame him.

"Bobby..." Dean sighed, looking after him.

"Look at this, salt line," Sam said, pointing to the doorway. Sighing, you walked around the room to see if you could find any more clues as to who killed Olivia.

"Man," Dean picked up an EMF reader, "Olivia was rocking the EMF meter."

"Spirit activity," Sam confirmed.

"Does that mean, a spirit killed her?" you asked.

"Yeah, a spirit on steroids. I've never seen a ghost do this to a person," Dean sighed, looking at Olivia once more. You were about to say something when your dad entered the room again with his phone in hand.

"You okay, dad?"

"I called some hunters nearby..." he trailed off.

"Good, we can really use their help," Dean nodded.

"...except they ain't answering their phones either."

"What the hell is going on?" you asked, frustrated about all this. You've barely been here 20 minutes and you're already having a headache from it all.

"Okay, we have to split up and find these other hunters. If what happened to Olivia, happened to them, then we might have a problem on our hands," you sighed, looking at your dad.

"Yeah, okay. The only hunters around here are Jed, Carl Bates, and R.C. Adams. You guys check on Jed and I'll swing by Carl and R.C.'s place," Your dad instructed before leaving Olivia's house.