Criss Angel Is a Douchebag- Part 2

Meeting Sam back at the theater, you couldn't stop the smile from ever leaving your face. The reality of what just happened was fresh in your mind knowing Dean would never go that route. He loved pussy too much to do so.

"Find anything interesting?" Dean asked as he approached his brother.

"What? Uh, no. You?"

"Nothing I want to talk about, or think about, ever again," he pouted which made you laugh some more.

"You want to know what happened?" you giggled.

"Shut your face," Dean snapped at you, making you giggle as you shut your mouth. Sam stared at the two of you with confusion and was about to say something when you heard their voices.

"He's crazy, and you know it," Vernon said to his friend. Jay was going to do a trick on stage, but his friends weren't having it.

"He says he can do it."

"Did you even try to talk him out of it?"

"Till I was blue in the face. But I tell you, Vernon, there was...there was something in his eyes," Charlie sighed.

"In his eyes? You're both nuts," Vernon sighed with a shake of his head. Walking over to the two elders, you saw them turn to you with a smirk.

"The Chief, huh?" Dean asked. Looking t Charlie, you noticed a kind of scar on his right eyebrow that looked like it was a bruise from how red it was. However, that wasn't enough to distract you from the matter at hand.

"What's the matter? Chief not your type?" Charlie smirked.

"You know, I could have you both arrested for obstruction of justice," Dean threatened.

"How? You're no Fed," Vernon scoffed.

"We con people for a living, son. Takes more than a fake badge to get past us." All three of you laughed nervously at this before Dean saved your asses.

"You got us. Yeah, we-we are actually—aspiring magicians."

"Yeah, we-we came to the convention 'cause we thought we could learn something," Sam nodded.

"Yeah, get some ideas for our new show," you said reluctantly.

"Ooh, what kind of show?" Vernon asked, believing you three.

"It's a brother act," Sam suddenly said, making you chuckle.

"Assistant," you lightly raised your hand.

"You want to learn something? Stick around," Charlie said once the music began to start. They left your side to join their friend on stage. Rolling your eyes, you looked at the brothers who gave you the exact same look.

"Ladies and gentlemen, what you're about to witness is a feat so daring, so dangerous, even the great Houdini dared not attempt it. I give to you...The executioner!" Jay said as he walked on stage. As they got Jay ready for the act, they put him in a straightjacket and placed him on the table before putting a noose around his neck.

"Now, sir, as you can see, this jacket is the real article. Thank you, sir. You may take your seat. Now, I will have one minute—60 seconds—to escape certain death. Let's see if I can do it," he said just as a curtain fell in front of him. His silhouette was shown struggling to get out of the jacket.

"I don't think he's gonna make it," Dean said once a significant amount of time has passed. Watching with wide eyes, you thought that exact thought before the lights went off at the last second, causing you to not know if Jay made it. Suddenly, he pulled back the curtain unharmed.