Monster Movie- Part 1

"Tell us of the case again," Sam asked you when he saw the sign that read "WELCOME TO PENNSYLVANIA".

"Sure," you said, taking out your phone. Since you were so tired, you decided to lay down, but since you were taller than the length of the backseat, your sock-covered feet were resting on the window.

"Feet off the window," Dean ordered. Groaning in protest, you complied, took your feet off, and sat up since it was no longer comfortable. "Marissa Wright found dead with a gnawed-on neck, body drained of blood, and there was only one witness who swore up and down that it was a vampire."

"It's a hell of a case," Dean commented.

"No, yeah, I agree," Sam nodded even though the tone of his voice didn't match his words.

"A little more gusto, please."

"It's just... the world is coming to an end. Things are a little complicated, you know?" Sam sighed.

"Yeah, well, we can't save the world, not today anyway," you said. "But what we can do is chop off some vampire heads."

"She's right," Dean added. "Come on, man, it's like the good old days. An honest-to-goodness monster hunt. It's about time the Winchesters got back to tackling a straightforward, black and white case."

"If you say so," Sam grimaced. Pushing his bad mood to the side, you grinned when you saw the town was having an Oktoberfest filled with shitty food, and too many nice people.

"I love October man," you smiled once Dean parked the car.

"Nothing special about it," Sam sighed.

"I know you hate Halloween, but turn that frown upside down, Sammy. Enjoy yourself," you grinned, smacking his ass as you passed him. He jumped at the contact and gave you the bitch face which you ignored. The brothers followed you into town, and you looked at everything they had to offer you. Adjusting your skirt to make it longer than it really was, you watched the band play in a gazebo. They were good for a townie band.

The whole town had something unique to showcase such as a place where you could dress up as a barmaid to get your picture taken. Food carts were littered everywhere, making it hard to focus on one thing at a time.

"We still got to see the new Raiders movie," Dean said to his brother.

"Saw it."

"Without me?" Dean gasped.

"You were in Hell."

"That's no excuse," he shook his head before looking at a cart that was selling big pretzels. "Big pretzels!" Happy that he had something to munch on, he walked over to the woman and bought two pretzels before handing one to his brother and splitting the one he had with you.

"Thank you," you said to the woman as you took the half.

"Guten tag," she said with a smile.

"'Guten tag' yourself," Dean said with his mouth full. Playfully hitting him in the chest, you took a bite of the baked bread.

"Looks like that's our man," Sam said, motioning to the sheriff with his head. Nodding, you walked over to the man with the brothers, wanting to move onto the body so you could inspect it.

"Sheriff Dietrich," you said, catching the man's attention.

"Are you from the Fed?"

"Agents Angus, McKinnon, and Young," Dean said, taking out his badge to show him. You and Sam did the same, flashing them quickly before putting them away.