Chapter Thirty-Three

A/N I don't want any comments on facts that are wrong in my story anymore. From this point on, I'm rolling with my own stuff. I haven't read the books in a while, so i cant remember time lines or things, so I'm making up whatever I want. lol

"Get up girl!" I heard someone growl from the door. I looked up from my very uncomfortable position on the cold wet ground, to see Fenrir Greyback standing in the door of my cell. I had been here for months, not even sure exactly where I was to be honest. Yet this mangy mutt had always been the one to come to "Visit" me. Visit meaning toss me a piece of stale bread and make sure I didn't die.

Voldemort hadn't come to see me since I left with him at the ministry. And I was rather grateful for that, although his pet wasn't exactly the nicest person on the planet. I think their sole purpose of locking me in this cold cell was to get me to break, what they didn't realize was that I was broken way before they brought me here. I broke the moment my family and friends were threatened.

"What?" I groaned and rolled onto my back, my hair getting stuck into a puddle. "Hungry?" i asked teasingly, holding my bare arm out to him. He growled and barred his teeth, I smirked knowing I got to him since he wasn't allowed to touch me. 

"Don't threaten me girl, I'll gladly scarf you down. Don't tempt me" He said and walked over to unchain me from the wall. Whatever spell they put on this room also prevented me from using any magic, including my abilities. So I was at their mercy. "Do it, I dare you" I said as he tightly wrapped his hand around my wrist and dragged me out of the cell. 

This was a first, I haven't been out of that cell in months. I don't even know what the bloody day of the week is anymore! The moment my feet were in the hallway though, I could almost feel the magic coursing through my body, I smiled at the thought that I wasn't defenseless anymore. But i still had to remember that my family could be killed by my actions, so I let the ugly wolf drag me up the flight of stairs without a fight. 

"Where are we?" I asked, which only earned me a slap across the face. His claws cutting open my cheek. "Who crapped in your pumpkin juice?" I mumbled as he continued to drag me through whatever building we were in. 

At the top of the stairs though I was no longer in the cold wet dungeon, but in what looked like a rather large house. It was being warmed by a fireplace across the room, and a long table sitting in the center of the room. I frowned when i recognized Draco sitting at the table, what I'm guessing was his mother and father sitting on either side of him.

"Ah, she arrives" I heard. That voice. That repulsing voice that made my blood run cold. Voldemort was standing at the head of the table, that sick smile still plastered on his ugly face. "Here I am" I said sarcastically, motioning to the torn pajamas I had been wearing the night at the ministry, that night felt like ages ago to me now. 

Fenrir still had a grip on my arm so i turned to glare at him, which in turn sent him flying into the wall. He never got up once he hit the ground. "Such a feisty girl" Voldemort said with a chuckle as he walked around the table full of death eaters towards me. "Isn't that why you brought me here, my ferocity?" I asked with a raised eyebrow as I made the shutters across the room slam shut with a flick of my hand.

"It is, my child" He said, as he stepped forward and ran a long cold finger down my cheek. I tried flinching away but he grabbed my face tightly forcing me to stare into his haunting red eyes. "We have kept an eye on you for a very long time, since you were a baby you see" he told me. I furrowed my brow and focused on what he was telling me. Had he known all this time about these powers I possessed?

"I know you're confused my dear. There was once a fierce species, known as the Telanias. They possessed your powers. The ability to control minds, the ability to communicate and control animals and use magic without wands. I'm sure you've discovered that if you concentrate hard enough, you can shield yourself and others?" He asked me with a raised eyebrow.