Chapter Two

Today I woke up with so much excitement I could scream.

Today was the day my dad was taking me and my brother to the world cup, and I knew I would get to see my favorite quiditch team..the Bulgarians! I barely slept a wink the night before and was ready and packed the second my alarms went off at five AM. I knew Damian would probably be feeling the same, so I wasn't surprised that he was already dressed with a small bag slung over his shoulder when I walked into his room.

"You know I'm surprised mom hasn't killed you over this room yet." I said with a smirk as I crossed my arms and leaned on the frame to his door.

 I had no idea how Damian found anything in his room, there were clothes strung in random places...a broken guitar in the corner with a pile of strings laying on top, like he meant to change the strings and got side tracked. And there was some random substance on his mirror, like a potion exploded. Quite honestly, it was frightening to walk in here, and our mom probably avoided it like the plague. Out of sight, out of mind.

"Like your's is any better little sister." He said grabbing a Bulgarian hat and tossing it onto his unruly hair.

 I faked an insulted look "As if! I'm a lady." I swooned in a fake southern accent and flicked my hair over my shoulder.

 He just laughed and steered me into the hallway. We both pounded on Aurora and Andi's doors as we passed them knowing it would get them mad, they just groaned and tossed something at the door causing us to crack up on the way down the stair case.

"Where's dad?" I asked looking around downstairs.

 "Right here." My dad mumbled, slinging his arm around my shoulder.

 He then put his other arm on Damian," Are you two ready?" He asked. We both muttered a response before our dad apperated us without a second glance.

When we landed I had to hunch over to catch my breath, I hadn't apperated in a long time and it was something I needed to get used to.

 "Oh come on Ali." Damian scoffed as he slapped my back and walked forward with our dad. We apperated into what appeared to be a random field in the middle of nowhere, and I would have thought it was if I didn't see witches and wizards walking all around me, sporting a variety of quiditch gear and waving flags and banners. 

"Where are we, Dad?" I called out as I ran to catch up to them.

 "Just wait, we will be there soon!" He said staring straight ahead of where we were walking, and before I could ask another question, hundred upon hundreds of tents appeared before my eyes. 

There were thousands of people wandering everywhere, and I could hear and see the excitement on everyone's faces. I could smell freshly cooked food in all directions, and some of it appeared to be from different countries. The game we were planning to see was Bulgaria versus Ireland, and all you could see was a sea of burgundy and green.

The tents were all abnormally small, but I knew they all had a charm on them to appear larger on the inside. When my dad and brother stopped walking we were in front of a tent with the name Soloria on a small sign attached to it. I followed them inside and gasped at the sheer size that was within. There were three large bedrooms cut off with deep red curtains, and a kitchen with stainless steel appliances, that would not get used...seeing as how the three of us were hopeless in cooking. Thank God for my mother, we would al starve without her. 

"Ok relax for a few until we need to head to the game, I need to see some people real quick." My dad said, he kissed the top of my head and ruffled Damian's hair before heading outside. I jumped onto one of the plush couches in the center of the room before Damian sat down on my stomach making me gasp for air.