Chapter Twenty-Five

Draco left in the middle of the night, he didn't bother to tell anyone goodbye or thank you. But he did leave me a nice note on my door saying I let you win. I never doubted he let me win for one second, I know he wanted to get out of our house as much as we wanted him gone. My parents didn't question it much, just asked why he wasn't at dinner one night, we told the truth and it was left at that. I have a feeling everything was about to change with my dad and Mr.Malfoy anyway. He did ask his son to use me for some reason, why I would never know. But sadly I had a feeling it had to do with the dark lord, Mr.Malfoy gave off that vibe that he would be into things like that.

Draco left five weeks ago, and five weeks ago was also the day I wrote letters to my friends. All of them unanswered. I was beginning to get worried that they either forgot about me or didn't want to talk to me. But I was hoping that wasn't the case, I was hoping we were all close enough that they would tell me if something was wrong. I was hoping Harry was ok still, I know how awful his aunt and uncle are. I missed them all so much right now, and I was hating that letter after letter was going unanswered. Hell half of our summer vacation was over and I haven't talked to a single one of them.

I spent the past few weeks hanging out with my family, enjoying the time with them that wasn't available during the school year. We watched movies into the late night, and played quite a few games of quiditch. My father was working extremely hard lately, but he was trying his hardest to make time for us. Andi and Aurora were getting closer to Fred and George, and I could only think if those relationships were to go anywhere, how weird those weddings would be. Owls flew through the window at night constantly, and I hate to admit that it got my hopes up every time I heard the hooting of an owl. The four of them owled almost everyday, and none of my friends had the time to write me back.

I wrote them a couple more times, but everything was unanswered. I was saddened to think I had actually done something to upset them, or they just didn't want to be my friends anymore. My birthday was a couple days ago, and none of them even sent a letter wishing me well. I spent it with my family, we apperated to France and went to Disneyland in Paris. I don't know how the rest of the pureblooded community could hate muggles, I personally thought they were brilliant. 

"Ali, come down here sweetheart!" I heard my mother yell from downstairs. I sighed and tossed the quiditch book I was reading onto my bed before shutting off my lamp and heading out of my room. My sisters bedroom doors were open across the hall as I walked by, but neither of them were inside. Oddly enough it looked like they actually made their beds this morning, that was rare. When I walked downstairs I saw my parents standing in our living room with the real professor Moody and a short woman with bubblegum pink hair. My sisters and Damian were all standing off to the side talking amongst themselves.

"Mom, Dad what's going on?" I asked walking into the room, confusion etched across my face as to why these two were here. "Have a seat baby" My father said motioning to the seat beside my mother on the couch. She smiled at me before patting the cushion beside her, and wrapped an arm around my side when I plopped down beside her. "Am I in trouble or something?" I asked softly, bringing a finger up to my mouth to chew on the nail. But my mother swatted my hand down back into my lap and told me to stop. She had been on me about that nasty habit since I was four years old. 

"No your not in trouble" The woman with the pink hair said, speaking in a sultry low voice. She was smirking over at me as she straddled the arm rest of a chair by the fire place. My dad took the seat on my other side before nodding at Moody to speak with me. "Now Ms. Soloria, I know last year you weren't technically training with me but Barty Crouch Jr's memory showed me everything the two of you did over the year" Moody said in his rough voice as he leaned onto his leg leg.

"Ok" I said trailing off at the end wondering where this conversation was going. "Were here to take you to safety!" The woman said piping up again. 

"Quite Tonks, the girl doesn't know what the blast is going on!" Moody said yelling at who I now know as Tonks. "I'm sure the girl knows she's in danger, isn't that right Ali?" Tonks asked with a smile. I thought it was funny she used my nickname, as most people who see me for the first time just call me Alisanna. "After last year, Yes" I said with a slight chuckle before I started playing with the ends of my hair, desperately wanting to just chew my fingernails off. "Basically someone sent some dementors after Harry and we believe you are next, we need you to come with us for the remainder of the summer" Moody said.

Summer was really only had a couple of weeks left, so it really wasn't a big deal for me. "Ok then" I said with a shrug. I wasn't too sad to leave my siblings knowing I would see them at school, but my parents were a different story. "Harry and the rest of the gang will be there as well" Moody said before heading to the front door with my father following along. "We will be outside when your ready" Tonks told me with a smile, before heading out into the front foyer with my parents. My mother gave me a sad smile before kissing my cheek and leaving the room.

"Your always finding trouble little sis" I heard Andi say behind me, and i turned and smiled at the three of them who were smirking at me. "I didn't choose this crap" I said laughing, before closing my eyes and packing everything upstairs in my room before having it all land in the foyer by the staircase. Olive wasn't happy about being banged around in her cage, and was hooting loudly trying to get out. "That still amazes me! Where are me exceptional powers!" Aurora said laughing. 

"Voldemort is after me, it's not all it's cracked up to be" I said sadly shoving my wand in my back pocket and pulling on a red Gryffindor cardigan over my tank top. I heard my parents yelling for me to hurry up so I turned to my three siblings to say goodbye. 

"See you at school" Andi and Aurora said together, and i rolled my eyes before pulling them into a tight hug. They smiled at me one last time before heading into the kitchen behind them. Damian didnt smile, he just pulled my into him tightly, and held me with all his might. "Be careful Ali bear" He whispered in my ear before kissing the top of my head. "Always" I told him before pecking his cheek and heading outside with my bags and trunk hovering behind me.

I of course had my mother crying over me leaving her sight, while my father tried to pry her off of me. "Sadly I work for the ministry so I cant know where your going, so write me when you get there ok?" My dad asked when he finally got my mom to let me go and head back in the house. "Of course daddy" I told him before hugging him tightly and standing beside Moody and Tonks. 

"Alright Ali, hang on to my arm. Were apperating there" Tonks said from my right. I nodded and wrapped my long arm around her shorter one and closed my eyes. "We brought Harry there last night, so everyone is already there waiting" Moody said from my left. Soon enough we had disappeared from my family's wealthy estate in London and were standing in a small park in a rather quaint neighborhood, with cobblestone town homes lining the street. 

I was excited to see my friends finally after months of not seeing them, but I didn't know if they wanted to see me....Especially after not having a single one of them respond to any of my letters.