TOM HOLLAND || Pancake

Arms found their way around your waist as you stood in the kitchen. You knew who it was immediately, leaning into their touch. Their breath ticked the back of your neck as they chuckled, a smile forming on their lips. They pressed a soft kiss onto your bare shoulder, moving beside you. Your back never felt so cold until his presence disappeared.

"Morning." You smiled contently, flipping the pancake over on the pan.

"Morning." Tom returned the smile, watching as you plop the finished pancake onto the already large pile. You turned towards the lounge room, preparing to yell.

"Boys! Breakfast!" You called, moving the plate onto the center of the bench next to the empty plates and forks. Tom's small smile stayed on his face as Harrison and Harry swiftly made their way towards the steaming plate of pancakes. They slowed when they saw him behind you.

"I see your boyfriend is finally up." Harry smirked, reaching for an empty plate.

"Shut up, Harold. He's not my boyfriend." You groaned, sending him a deathly glare. You raked your hands down your face in an attempt to cover your blushed cheeks. Memories of just moments before came back to you. His arms around you, his kiss.

Harrison's smile enlarged when he saw the blush cover Tom's cheeks as well. "Whatever you say..." Harrison shrugged, ending the sentence in a whisper, "lovebirds."

The two boys shuffled out of the room giggling and equipped with their food before you could throw anything.

You looked to Tom with a lopsided smile. "Those boys." You sighed, laughing awkwardly as you moved towards the pancakes, "you coming to eat?"

Tom nodded, "in a moment, I'm just going for a piss first. Meet you in there."

You gave him a thumbs up, meeting H squared in the living room. Their smiles widened at your presence, flattening when Tom didn't follow you in.
"Where is he?" Harrison asked confusedly.

"Going to the toilet, he said. He was gonna grab his food as he came past." You told them, beginning to eat your breakfast. The boys snickered. You raised your eyebrows.

"Now we alll know why he's goi–"

"You might not want to finish that, asshole." Tom interjected, entering the room with his plate. He took his usual spot next to you, looking towards his brother and best friend. They giggled once again.

WRITTEN BY ELLE