LOKI ODINSON || Collapse

When the collapsed body was in front of you, only two things were going through your mind. The first one was how unbelievably cold outside it was, and how you should have brought a bigger coat. The second thing was the final 'oh my GOD' factor of it eventually sinking in.

"Shit shit shit." You whispered harshly, looking around. You had no idea how it got there, or if you were just imaging things. You crouched down in front of the body, grabbing its exposed hand. It was still relatively warm. You flipped it over, and the hair eventually fell away from their face. It was a man. Your breath hitched when you realised who it was.
Loki Odinson. Prince of Asgard. Brother to Thor. Son to Odin. 

His eyes were closed, his skin a pale white. Was he just naturally pale? Or was he pale due to the fact he could be DYING? Your mind raced. You eventually brushed the rest of the dark hair away from his face, and pulled him up so his head was in your lap.

"Loki? Loki?" You asked softly. He didn't budge. You noted that he was getting increasingly more pale and ghostly, so you came to the conclusion that he was in fact dying. You resorted to give him a pat down of sorts, to see if he was bleeding anywhere. You couldn't believe that there was literally no one in the city around you. It was so strange.

When you got to his lower abdomen area, your hand became warm. "Shiiit." You dragged out your swear word, slight disgust coming over your body. It's good that your hand was stopping his bleeding and all, but your unsanitised and unclean hand was being held over a gaping wound. That's kinda gross.

You eventually removed your hand. He was definitely dead. And you're now definitely going to look like a murderer. His blood was all over your hands, undoubtedly going to spread onto your phone when you call 911. You called the ambulance, and it came in a hurry. By this point, you were shaking.
Why did this have to happen to you? Of all people? 

WRITTEN BY ELLE