STEVE ROGERS || Support

You woke up, screaming. Your body was drenched in sweat, tears running down your face. You tried to calm down, but you couldn't. Every time you blinked, you saw it. It felt so real, so genuine. A few seconds after your screams subsided, Steve came bursting through the door.

"Y/N what's wrong? What's going on?!" He croaked, voice groggy and loud. He immediately came to your side. "It's ok," he said, wrapping his arms around you as you shook with terror. "What ever it is, It's over now." He held you into his chest, your tears still falling from your face.
"No it's not." You whispered back, "it hasn't even begun." Steve looked at you, confused and worried. You wouldn't- and couldn't- meet his eyes.
"What?" He said gently, releasing you from his hold slightly, "Y/N. What are you talking about?" You hesitated, breathing out heavily.
"I've been having dreams," You began, "realistic dreams. Like, Vision dreams. I- I've been having visions," You sighed. "and if what I dreamt about is going to happen like everything else I've seen happen, we aren't prepared. At all."

Steve didn't say anything for a while, simply because he just didn't know what. He just held you to his chest until your tears stopped, and sleep overtook you once again.

WRITTEN BY ELLE

MARVEL IMAGINESOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara