De-Void Part 2

Scott and Aiden carried Stiles' body into Scott's living room, and I watched with worry. Deaton bent down in front of an unconscious Stiles, inspecting him while Melissa panicked a bit.

"Guys, this is crazy. He needs to be in a hospital," Melissa urged.

"H-he's gunna be okay, right? He'll be fine?" I whispered lightly. Melissa rubbed my back, eyeing me with pity.

"Mom, remember what happened the last time he was in a hospital?" Scott reminded. Deaton spread the giant hole in Stiles' shirt and revealed the equally large slash in his stomach. I whimpered at the sight, hoping with everything I had that it wouldn't kill him.

"It doesn't look like he's bleeding," Deaton said. "I think he might even be healing."

"Healing?" I blurted.

"Like we heal?" Aiden asked.

"That's good, right?" Scott hoped.

"For him, yes," Deaton replied, leaning back. His eyes were squinted with suspicion. "Us? I'm not so sure." Melissa called McCall, who sent her to voicemail. She frowned and tried again while I stared at Stiles, chewing on my lip nervously. He was limp against the couch, his head laying back and his mouth hung open. His legs were spread and his hands laid flat at his sides, palms up.

"We should kill him," Aiden said.

"If you even think about killing him, I will rip your nuts off and feed them to you," I seethed, glaring at him. I wasn't even sure how that phrase popped out so quickly, but it did, and Aiden's eyes widened like he thought I was a little crazy.

"Well, if we aren't gunna kill him, why aren't we at least tying him down with really big chains?" Aiden asked. I actually thought that was a good idea, and he gestured to me when I didn't object.

"I might have something more effective," Deaton replied, picking up his tiny briefcase. I narrowed my eyes at him, waiting to see what he'd pull out of his bag of tricks. He held a small brown bottle of clear liquid.

"Is that Kanima venom?" I asked immediately, and Deaton nodded. "You're not seriously using that on him, are you?" They gave me odd looks, so I corrected myself. "What if it doesn't work?"

"I guess we'll find out," Deaton sighed. Scott and Aiden held open Stiles' mouth as Deaton filled the small dropper with venom. He squeezed the vial into Stiles' mouth. Void's eyes shot open, and he scowled, grabbing Aiden's throat. He smiled as Aiden struggled and choked.

"Get him off me!" Aiden said while Void laughed. Scott pulled Void's hand from Aiden's throat and Aiden stumbled backwards. I caught him, keeping him upright. Void grunted and looked at his shaking hand. His slowly lost the ability to move as he sunk back to the couch.

"Kanima venom. Nice touch," Void forced out. Aiden stepped towards him and growled angrily, only to be cut off by indifference. "You know how they say twins get a feeling when the other one's in pain? You didn't lose that talent, too, did you?" Void bit his bottom lip, smirking and blinking up at Aiden, waiting for him to get it. "Oh, I hope not. You're gunna need it."

I looked at Aiden, and he looked at Scott. When he glanced at me, I shrugged, saying I didn't know.

"Okay," Void sighed. "I'll give a little hint. Ethan's at the school." Aiden glared at him, but ended up believing it because he looked at Scott, silently asking for the permission to go, which Scott gave. Of course, he would. That's just Scott.

Void leaned his head back on the couch to watch Aiden go, and he laughed loudly. "Oh, I hope he gets there in time. I like the twins. Short tempers. Homicidal compulsions. They're a lot more fun than you bakemono trying to save the world every day." He looked up at me and his smiled turned salacious. "Hello there, kitten. I've missed you."