The Dark Moon Part 2

I was jerked awake by Stiles shaking me gently. He ran his hand over my nose and mouth and when he pulled it back, there was pink powder on it. Ugh. I hated when people knew about Cyclamen. I sat up quickly, seeing all of us locked in a room. There were claw marks everywhere. It had sinks but it wasn't actually a bathroom. It looked like a room straight out of one of the Saw movies.

Scott knelt in front of me, his eyes checking me over to see if I was okay. "They don't have Derek," he said.

"What?"

"But they have Lydia."

"WHAT?!" I grabbed Stiles' arm so he'd help me stand. "What do they want with Lydia?" I guessed it had something to do with Banshees. I shoved away from everybody, going to the door. "A way out. There has to be a way out." I slid my fingers through the small space between the door and the wall, hoping to force the door to slide open.

"Y/N, we already-," Scott tried.

"A way out," I mumbled, walking over to the other door. I growled as it remained firmly closed.

"Y/N-."

"No!" I yelled at Scott. I wasn't taking no for an answer. I knew we shouldn't have come here. I went back to the first door, trying to rip it open again. I yelled in aggravation and slammed my fist into the metal door. A hand wrapped around my wrist, and I looked over to see Stiles there.

"We already tried, babygirl. There's no way out," he said, pulling my hand down. He let his hand slide downwards until he was curling his fingers with mine and brushing hair from my face. I nodded defeatedly.

"I say when that door opens again, we take out whoever's standing in the way and we run for it," Malia said, leaning against the pole in the middle of the room.

"What about Lydia?" Kira asked.

Malia furrowed her eyebrows at her confused and said, "What about her?"

"We're not leaving without her," Scott said, earning an even more confused look.

"Why not?"

"Because we don't leave people behind," I explained.

"The rules of the wild kingdom don't apply to friends," Stiles added. Malia frowned and looked down like she hated that.

"Is that what you would do as a coyote, leave her for dead?" Kira asked. She did it like she was trying to make a point, but it had the opposite effect because Malia squinted at her.

"If she was weak and injured, yeah." None of us said anything, so she continued. "If hunting had been bad that season, I would eat her." She looked at me seriously. "Then I'd leave."

"Well, I'm pretty sure that's progress..." Stiles mumbled. I sighed, trying not to think about eating Lydia.

"We're still alive, which means Araya wants something," Scott said. I was fairly positive Araya was the older woman Stiles and Lydia met. Also the leader of the hunters.

"But if the Calaveras don't know where Derek is, that means they didn't take him from the loft, right?" Kira asked.

"Right... But who did?" I replied. There was a moment of silence before the doors slid open. Three men with guns entered, and I pushed Stiles behind me, glaring at them as I prepared to fight. They zapped Scott with their electric sticks until he was knocked out. Then they took him and Kira out of the room, slamming the doors shut behind us.

I slammed my fist against the door angrily then sunk down against the wall. I could still feel the effects of the Cyclamen making me lose control. Not only was Cyclamen like Wolfsbane, but it also made werecats less able to control their powers.