Shape Shifted Part 1

Frantic knocking at my window and heavy rainfall jolted me awake at 10:30. I looked over to see Isaac standing there, his face written in fear. I threw the covers off of me and ran to the window, unlocking it. He crawled in and shut the window behind him.

"Isaac, what are you doing here? Is everything okay? How do you know where I live?" I blurted, crossing my arms. I was in a pair of shorts and a tank top and I could already feel my nipples hardening from the cool air that had just entered.

"I'm sorry. I don't know how I-. Can I just-?" Isaac looked back out the window like he expected someone to follow him and beat him up. And he was sopping wet.

"Okay, you're okay. Here, why don't you sit down? I'm gunna see if I can find you some warm clothes, okay, Isaac?" I cooed, sitting him down at my desk chair. No way was he going to sit on my bed in those wet clothes. He nodded, looking close to tears. I felt like I had whiplash, seeing the old Isaac again. Had something happened to him?

I riffled through my dad's clothes in the dryer, finding a pair of sweats and a t-shirt that looked like it would fit, then let them heat up in the dryer for a few minutes while I filled a glass of water. I brought both up to Isaac, who was trembling in his seat.

"Here, give me your wet clothes once you've gotten dressed," I said softly, handing him the folded clothes from the dryer. He stood and took off his shirt, almost like he didn't even realize he was about to get naked in front of me. His chest was as broad as I thought it'd be. He had small pink nipples and nice pecs. The outline of his six-pack was very faint, but I could still see it. The v-lines were very easy to see though. He was completely hairless on his chest and under his bellybutton. And I wanted to lick every inch of it.

The button of his jeans popped open and I came back to the present. "Oh, wow. Okay. I'll just, uh, give you the room." I left, waiting outside the door until he opened it for me to come back. Even in my dad's oversized clothes, he looked amazing. Yet broken. He looked completely broken as he sat on the edge of my bed. I sighed sadly and sat next to him.

"Are you alright?" I asked. He didn't answer. "It's okay if you don't want to talk about it. Why don't you let me take you home?" I started to stand and sneak my mom's car keys, but he grabbed my arm so tight it almost hurt. Why was he so strong?

"No!" His eyes pleaded up at me, making me feel like I was the bad guy here.

"Okay. It's okay." I reached out to touch his head gently and he flinched, making me freeze and drop my hand back to my side. "I-Is there somewhere else I can take you? Somewhere you want to go?"

"Can... Can you take me to Derek?"

"The Hale house?" I had just given him dry clothes and he wants to go to a place with no roof?

"No. Somewhere else." Should I have said no? Probably. But the look in his eyes was pitiful and I felt prey to them. I nodded and Isaac stood, making my whole 'protector' vibe vanish as I looked up at him.

"Okay, then." I nodded once. "Just let me get dressed real quick." He didn't turn away, but instead he watched me walk to my closet. I kept my back to him as I changed (and put on a bra) into jeans, a dark long-sleeved shirt and my black leather jacket. After tying my shoes and taking Mom's keys, Isaac and I started the drive.

Shortly, he told me to stop. We were in front of an abandoned subway station. I side-eyed him. Was he gunna try to kill me or something?I'd heard that most women were victims of men they already knew.

"What are we doing here?" I asked.

"This is the address Derek gave me." Isaac squinted at the building, clearly confused.