Ice Pick Part 1

I was in my oh-so-flattering gym clothes which consisted of a pair of shorts and a grey tank top. Today was rock climbing day, one of Coach's favorite because he really enjoyed laughing at us.

Scott and Allison were going head-to-head on the wall. He was talking to her about what they saw last night. Apparently, he broke out of a chained ice chest that Allison had locked him in (yes, the same one used on Isaac), and ran upstairs to see a reptilian creature of human size crawling around on the roof before leaving. And Scott was adamant about the fact that it had a tail, and not even he had one.

"Maybe you just haven't grown it yet," Allison joked. I looked over at Stiles, who was next to me. He was wearing green sweats and a blue shirt with the word 'Stud' on it and a picture of a muffin below it.

"You ready?" I smiled. I was trying to decide if I wanted to beat him or let him win.

"Yeah. But no cat powers, okay? It's not fair," he said. Oh, I was definitely using my cat powers now. I smirked at the wall, ready to beat Stiles. I'd go easy on him at first. Scott fell behind, then the competition between the two really got started.

Just as Allison thought she was going to make it first, she looked up to see Scott had used his 'wolf powers', as Stiles would call it, to get a few feet ahead of her. She didn't like that, so she kicked his foot off the rock, and he fell. The harness around his hips caught him just before he hit the ground. The class laughed quietly at him, including me. The wire released and Scott plopped onto his back on the mat while Allison continued to the top.

Coach laughed and sat down next to Scott. "McCall, I don't know why, but your pain gives me a special kind of joy." Coach chuckled at Scott, who was unamused. "Alright, next two."

Stiles and I stepped up to be harnessed. And, let me tell you, that process is quite awkward. Having a guy (who came with the rented wall) strap a diaper between my legs was not ideal. I almost wanted to ask if I could just go without. But that would've caused questions I was unwilling to answer.

They clicked wires onto mine and Stiles' harnesses, and I grabbed a rock, putting my foot on one and waiting for the whistle. I smiled competitively at Stiles, who smiled goofily at me.

The whistle blew and we were both climbing. I was more impressed with his agility than I thought I'd be. He wasn't half bad at this. I took a second to blush at the sight of the harness sculpting out his perfect, cute little butt. I think he knew what I was thinking because he smirked down at me. Okay, I was done letting him win now.

I climbed faster, letting my body have control, and speedily passed Stiles.

"Hey, you're-! I said no-! Come on!" Stiles grumbled. I was smiling with joy as I climbed for the top. In almost seconds flat, I was touching the red button at the top. I looked down to see Stiles 2/3's of the way up, and he glared up at me. I stuck my tongue out at him and waited for him to reach the top.

When he did, he grumbled, "You cheated."

"No, I didn't. I used my natural instincts. You forget I was born, not bitten," I replied.

"Trust me, I didn't forget." Stiles playfully glared and I smiled cutely. That made his frown begin to lift at the corners.

"Hey, on the bright side, you're actually pretty good at this," I said, which made him shrug and grin like it was no big deal. I laughed and dropped down the floor, easily landing on my feet, as Stiles flailed back down.

"Smooth," I joked.

"Shut up."

Coach called Erica and Nick to do the wall next. Erica was a frizzy blonde with Epilepsy and acne, so I doubted this was a good idea. They strapped her in anyway, and she started the climb. She grunted with each movement and her heart was racing like a mouse.