Sex slave

Pulling out of her slowly, the chief closed his eyes, as every cell in his body came to life inside him, waking up feelings in him that were dead for so long. He grabbed his throbbing shaft and caressed it softly, loving the feeling that vibrated inside him. He hasn't made love like this in well over a hundred years, when his wife was stil special to him, and he hadn't bored of her yet.

Looking at the beautiful woman who lay next to him, he realized that she was stirring feelings inside him and made him feel like a man again. He made love to her all night, loving the feeling of being inside her, and even now, he still wanted her desperately again. Sliding his finger inside her, the chief probed deeper, and deeper, until Zina opened her eyes, and watched him watch her. It only took seconds for her to pant, as waves after waves of pleasure engulfed her, and left her shaking, and wanting more.

He glided over her again and thrust inside her, filling her deeply, until she cried out loud in ecstasy, and she was heard throughout the crystal palace, all the way to where Gabriel was caged, and his heart twisted with pain, as he curled up on the crystal floor, and cried out loud like a baby.

He knew that the chief was having his fill of her, but there was nothing he could do to stop what was happening. The cage he was locked in was full of powerful magic, and he could not escape.

***************

The chiefs wife lay in her bed in tears. She knew what was happening, but had not the power to stop her husband.. She still loved him, but he has stopped loving her back. Everynight for the past ten years, her cheating husband has had his fill of beautiful women, while she waited patiently for him to come back to her.

Tonight however, Imogene heard from the servants that a handsome warrior was caged in their home, and she was curious to see him. Ignoring the masculine moans she heard as she walked past her husbands private chamber, she made her way to where the cage was.

She feasted her eyes on the huge, handsome warrior, and closed her eyes as she rubbed her breasts together gently. There was a wetness between her thighs that she has not felt for years, and could not help herself when her hand glided all the way down to her private domain, and her fingers slipped deep inside herself.

Waves of pleasure claimed her instantly, and she panted softly, not caring that Gabriel was watching her from inside the cage. The fact that he was there was what made her turn wanton to begin with.

Thank you for your continued support. Xoxoxxoxoxxoxxo