Gabriel, Warrior Prince of Fay

He watched them until they were out of sight. The wildcat had claws, he thought, as he rubbed his bruised cheek. He shifted his huge erection the opposite direction, because it was throbbing painfully. The wildcat was going to be his soon and he could not wait to taste her sweet body. He was going to ravish her until she cried out his name begging him for mercy.

Two hundred years ago, Ronan and Gabriel were good friends, until Ronan decided he wanted to sleep with his woman. Gabriel thought to marry the wench, he believed himself in love with her, until he witnessed her cheating ways.

He remembered the day he met Ronan. They were drinking ale in a pub, in a small fishing village, on the east coast of Scotland. They became fast friends, and were inseparable from then on. Gabriel invited Ronan to Fay land, where Ronan was introduced to Fay sex, and he could not get enough of it. The two friends promised each other that they would never bed the other's woman, until one day, the Fairy Gabriel fancied himself in love with, seduced Ronan and he slept with her.

Gabriel caught them together having wild dangerous sex, and never forgave Ronan. He was kicked out of Fay land, and never returned. Ronan regretted betraying his friend but after trying many times to ask for forgiveness, and being denied, he gave up trying.

Gabriel punished the fairy who had betrayed him by stripping her of her magic powers, and throwing her out of his kingdom. After that he had never allowed himself to love again.

When word came to him that Ronan had found his soulmate, a smile curved his sensual, full lips. He knew what he had to do. He decided it was time to pay Ronan back for all the pain that he had gone through. Thinking back now, Gabriel knew that Ronan had done him a favor by proving to him that his wench was not loyal to him. His mother Tatiana, pointed it out to him, but Gabriel never listened.

But even though Ronan had opened Gabriel's eyes to the fact that his fairy was not worthy of his love, it still hurt to this day that his loyal friend was not really as loyal as he thought. The fact that Ronan had gone behind his back and slept with his girl, was like a stab in his back.

Gabriel waited many years to seek revenge on his old friend. This opportunity fell into his lap easily enough. He could almost taste the sweet revenge as he planned his next move. Making himself invisible, Gabriel entered Ronan's chambers and watched the newlyweds make passionate love.

Soon, he thought, she will be laying underneath him, and he will fill her completely with his shaft. Zapping himself back to Fay land, Gabriel found the prettiest fairy to make love to, and as he slid inside her, his mind played tricks on him and he saw Abbey underneath him as his muscled warrior body exploded and shook violently.

AUTHORS NOTE: thank you kindly for all your votes and comments.xoxoxoxoxo