The Apology

Zina saw the relief in Gabriel's eyes, and was glad that he finally believed her., although a part of her was upset that he thought even for a second that she had betrayed him. Gabriel lifted his warrior body and extended his hand to her, and she placed her hand in his huge calloused one, and he drew her to him, and wrapped his strong and possessive arms around her, squeezing her tightly.

"My heart," he said, his voice was husky and deep, "your father was right, I don't deserve you, forgive me for being such a fool Zina."

"It is I who doesn't deserve you Gabriel, you have been a true soulmate, and I should be the one apologizing to you." Zina said.

"Let's go to our bed and apoligize to each other some more." Gabriel said wolfishly, and he lifted her in his arms and brought her to the bed, climbed on top of her, and was about to give her a huge apology with his massive erection, but the door crashed open, and Lily ran inside their room.

"Daddy, please don't kill mommy, she didn't mean to upset you!" Lily screamed, thinking that her daddy was about to murder her mother.

Gabriel looked at Zina, and the both of them held back their laughter, "But I thought you said she betrayed me, therefore she deserves to die!"

Lily opened her eyes wide, and cried, "No daddy! Don't do it, that's my mother, and I will not let you kill her!" She said, and she jumped on her father, and tried to release him from her mother.

Gabriel pulled himself away from Zina, and turned to face his daughter. "So do you think your mother is now innocent of her crimes against me?"

"Yes father, please leave my mother alone!" She cried, and placed her body in front of her mother as a barrier to protect her.

Gabriel almost fell to the floor with laughter, but he held himself together and asked, "Do you think she is a good mother?"

"Oh yes daddy, she is the best mother in the world, please don't hurt her!" She cried.

"And what about a wife, is she a good wife?" He asked, his eyes shining with laughter.

"Yes daddy, yes! She is super good!" She said, wiping away the tears from her eyes.

"Very well then, I shall give her one more chance, but if she misbehaves again, I shall have to punish her in a big way!" Her father said in a firm and unwavering voice.

"Daddy, I promise you, mommy will behave!" She said firmly.

Gabriel raised his hands in the air and said, "Fine, it was a good thing that you came to save her life then."

Lily nodded and turned around and threw herself on her mother and whispered, "Mommy, daddy's giving you one more chance, please be a good mommy so he won't kill you."

Her father raised an eye brow and said, "Lily, you should apoligize to your mother too, and promise her that from now on you shall be a good little girl."

"I'm sorry mommy, please forgive me." She said, as fresh tears spilled down her adorable angelic face.

Zina hugged her daughter and whispered how much she loved her, and then her daddy said, with a twinkle in his eyes, "Run along now, so mommy can apoligize to me too."

And as soon as Lily closed the door behind her, Gabriel wasted no time, as he climbed over Zina, and smiled wolfishly, finishing the 'apology' where he had left off,

Thank you for your support. Xoxxoxoxxoxxoxoso