The truth is out

I walked into my bachelor pad, closed the door, and went straight to the kitchen, and poured myself a glass of wine. It was a super long day today. I won all the cases at court, and was pleased to see that justice had been served. I walked over to the couch and dropped on it, feeling exhausted with the days events.

I hardly heard the knock on the door, being engrossed in my thoughts of Bella. The knocking got louder and I jumped up and quickly, walked over to the door, and swung it open. My heart skipped a beat, Bella was standing in front of me holding a stack of papers in her hands.

"Bella?" I said, in a deep and rich voice, as my heart pounded thunderously against my chest.

"Hello Douglas, sorry for bothering you at this late hour, but Phillips told me to bring you these files because he said you will need them in the courthouse tomorrow morning." She said, and waited for me to invite her in.

I stepped aside and motioned for her to enter, not trusting myself to speak. Bella walked in and placed the files on the kitchen counter.

"How was court today?" She asked with a smile.

"I won every case." I told her, and I nervously turned around and poured Bella a glass of wine, and handed it to her.

"Thank you Douglas," she said, as she took the glass from my hands. Her fingers brushed lightly against mine, sending shivers of excitement to my stomach.

"Please," I said nervously, and motioned for her to go to the next room and have a seat.

I followed Bella to the living room and sat down on the couch next to her.

"How was work today, did Phillips behave?" I asked her, wanting her to tell me that he touched her, so I could have the excuse I need to kill him.

"Phillips was on his best behavior." She said, but I detected a hint of nervousness in her answer. She's lying, I will kill him!

"Tell me the truth Bella!" I said, in a low dangerous tone.

"No really, everything was fine." She said in a trembling voice. She's lying!

I narrowed my eyebrows and waited for her to admit to me the truth.

Bella jumped off the couch quickly and asked, "Can I use the rest room, Douglas?"

I eyed her suspiciously and pointed my finger toward the bathroom. "Down the hall to your right." I told her, and watched her walk away quickly, as she made her way to the restroom.

Lost in my own train of thoughts, on the different ways I could kill Phillips for touching my wife, I hardly heard the door to the restroom swing open, and didn't even notice Bella standing angrily in front of me, until she whipped my kilt and the hand fasting cloth on my face.

"What is that!" She yelled angrily.

And I froze with fear. I had forgotten that my kilt was in the bathroom, and the cloth from the handfasting on our wedding day, was on the sink. I had taken it out from the drawer this morning, feeling alone and missing my wife, I held the cloth to my heart and forgot it on the sink afterwards.

Bella marched up close to me and slapped me hard across the face. "Show yourself Christopher! Do not hide behind Douglas! Coward!" She screamed, and raised her hands to strike me again.

I grabbed her hand in mid air, and pulled her up against my hard muscled chest. She tried to free herself, but was unsuccessful. I held her tightly in my arms, as my face changed back to Christopher.

"Bastard!" She hissed, and tried again to escape my hold.

I tightened my hold on her, and brought my lips down hard on hers. My heart almost stopped beating when our mouths connected, and I moaned with masculine pleasure, when I tasted her sweet lips. She fought me every step of the way at first, wiggling this way and that way to free herself, but she was not successful, and then she lifted her knee and kicked me in the groin.

Angrily, I lifted her off the floor and held her in my arms as I walked to my bedroom and threw her on the bed. She tried to escape from the other side, but I grabbed her two hands and pinned them above her head.

"Stop fighting me Bella. You want this just as much as I do!" I told her angrily.

And that set off another round of kicks and screams.

"Let me go!" She yelled, and tried one last desperate attempt to free herself, but was unsuccessful again.

I held her hands over her head with my right hand, and with my left hand, I pulled her shirt open, and watched the buttons pop off one by one. She was not wearing a bra, and her firm round breast were exposed, and my erection harden and throbbed out of control. I brought my lips down to her breast, and my tongue tantalized her nipples until they harden, and perked with excitement, as they begged for more.

I was mad with desire as my hand caressed her velvety skin way below her belly, and slipped into her underwear, and glided deep inside her. My thumb teased her with a slow circular motion. I watched her eyes, as desire burned in them. She still tried to free herself of my hold, but I had her captive, and the more she tried to get away, the faster I glided my thumb in and out of her, and finally she stopped trying to get away, and her body lay still.

I felt her body relax, and tears glided down her beautiful face, and seconds after I slid my fingers deeper inside her, she trembled in my arms, as waves of pleasure seized her body, and she arched her hips, and moaned softly.

Crazy with want for her, I pulled my clothes quickly off my body and climbed over her, and tore her sexy underwear, discarding it to the floor, and wasted no time, as my huge shaft slid into her, filling her completely. She wrapped her legs around my waist, allowing for my shaft to dig in deeper as I thrust myself inside her.

She cried out my name, and I lost all my control and made love to her wildly, like a lithe animal I pounded inside her, until I reached my peak, and my body shook violently as shocks of electricity exploded inside me, until I was spent.

"I love you Bella!" I told her hoarsely. "I love love love you!" I repeated emotionally in my rich Scottish accent, and she wrapped her arms tightly around my waist and I wept with joy.

AUTHORS NOTE: thank you for your votes and comments. Xoxoxoxxoxoxo