AUTHORS NOTE

Hello my beautiful, loving, adorable, fans.

I have a problem that I would like to share with everyone. This morning as I was writing the chapter before this, I wrote it rated R, detailing every move that Ronan made with Abbey because he finally made love to her. The wattpad people sent me a warning about my contents, telling me that if I don't change it they will throw my book out. I rewrote the whole chapter making sure I go by their guidelines not wanting to disrespect them or have my book thrown out. The story now has changed and they will not make love yet! I am asking each and every one of you, when you make comments, please do not write any swear words, or I will delete them because I don't want to get kicked out of wattpad.

I am currently talking with book companies to publish my books, but I don't want to stop writing for all of you, so I will continue as much as I can. Writing for you all has been one of the greatest joy ever for me!! You might not believe this but I love and appreciate each and everyone of you!!!! I know most of you from your comments and votes. I see your names on my profile each time you comment and make a vote!! Thank you from the bottom of my heart for reading my material and voting and commenting!!! It means the world to me. Votes and comments are very important because it keeps us on the hot list, and it also encourages us to write more. Please, it only takes a second to hit the vote button, and another second to comment. You must know that by doing so you honor us writers.

For those of you that have not already done so, go on my profile and read my other books. Sweet obsession has already been published and is sold at Barnes and noble.com, and I'm currently working on part two of that story.

In the meantime, my fear is that I might be removed from wattpad, in the event that happens, find me on Facebook and send me a private message and I will tell you what is going on and how you can find the rest of my story. I will not stop until I finish it!!! You can always find me through Facebook under my name, Theodora Koulouris .

In the meantime, I will try and write my story more appropriate for wattpad, but when I publish it through a company and sell it on Barnes and noble, I will fix the chapters to a more rated R standard because it was meant to be that kind of book.

Thank you kindly for coming along with me on this writing journey, and I hope you stick around because soon, Alexander and Elizabeth will reincarnate and their love will rock the world over!!! I love each and every one of you and pray that one day you all find true love just like my characters. God bless you all.

Xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo