Green with jealousy

Being Fay, Gabriel didn't need to sleep, and he stayed up all night looking at Zina, as she slept. He had never seen a more beautiful woman than his wife. She was his dream come true, and for that he was very grateful. Gabriel could not wait anymore for his wife to wake up and decided to speed up the process, and placed his lips on her breasts and worked his way all the way down, knowing that it was the quickest way to wake her up.

And sure enough, her eyes fluttered open, and she moaned with pleasure, just as the door crashed open and a jubilant Lily, dragging her little sister, runs in the room, throws her sister on the bed first, and then jumps on the bed herself.

Gabriel freaked out, and slowly inched his way up next to his wife, trying not to alert his daughters, as to why daddy was under the covers, and on top of mommy.

"Daddy, mommy!" Lily said, excitedly, "you're back! Diana, look, their back."

Diana clapped her hands joyously, and Gabriel and Zina could not help but cry happy tears.

They spent the whole morning enjoying their family time, before they went downstairs for lunch.

The family was excited to see them, all except Mary that is. She sat quietly in her chair, not saying a word. She knew Zina had something important to tell her, and she waited all week to hear it.

Lily sat on her fathers lap, not wanting to share her father with anyone, and Zina took Diana on her lap, and fed the hungry child. She saw Colin eye the baby warmly, and Zina could not help but feel sorry for Mary.

After the servants cleared the tables, they served fruits and pastries, and the conversation flow in the dining area went smoothly.

"Mama, can I come with you in the gardens when you go there with Mary to tell her about Andrew? You will need my support because Mary won't know what you are talking about, and I can help you convince her that he is her soulmate!" She said, and there was dead silence in the room, and all eyes fell on Mary.

Colin threw his napkin on the table and excused himself, and Mary wondered what he was upset about, he found his soulmate, now it is her turn, but who is this Andrew and how does Zina know him?

"Lily, I want you to stay here and watch your baby sister, while I go and talk with Mary." Zina told her daughter gently.

"But mama, when you leave daddy again, and you will, I will be stuck watching my sister again, because daddy will be mad at you, because he will be jealous of Andrew, I don't think it's fair that I watch my sister twice, while you disobey daddy and run off to New York with Mary!" She said innocently.

"That's enough Lily!" Gabriel growled, and Lily closed her mouth jumped off her daddy's lap, and ran out of the room as fast, as her little feet could take her.

"Zina, can I have a word with you in private please?" He asked her gently, but Zina saw the anger in his eyes, and gave the baby to her mother, lifted herself off her chair, and followed her husband out of the dining area.

Once outside, Gabriel turned around and faced his wife, and he didn't look to happy. "When were you going to tell me? I thought we had good communication!" He said, and he sounded hurt.

"Forgive me Gabriel, I was going to tell you tonight, but Lily beat me to it. I never intended for you to find out in this way." She said, and tried to wrap her arms around her husband, but Gabriel stepped back, he was hurt that his wife kept this information from him. "Please Gabriel, let's not fight about this."

Gabriel took in an inhalation of breath, and walked away from her, he needed time to himself to release his frustration. Zina followed behind him, and said, "Please don't turn away from me, I want to explain myself."

"There is nothing to explain, it's like Lily said, you will go to New York and find this Andrew!" He said.

"Gabriel, Andrew is Mary's soulmate and I am his only hope of them connecting, please let me explain, I would have told you before, but we had other more important things that we were dealing with, besides, I'm not going alone, Mary will be with me." She said, and Zina could see the relief in Gabriel's eyes, as he heard this.

They talked for over an hour, as Zina explained everything that happened in New York, and she promised him that she will not be gone more than two days. Gabriel held back from telling her that two days for him, was a lifetime, he can not be without her for that long.

"When are you thinking of leaving?" He asked, and his voice sounded distant.

"I was thinking of going tomorrow morning, and I will be gone for about two days, I will be back before you know it." Zina said, but before Gabriel had a chance to answer, Mary was walking towards them, and they stopped their conversation.

"We'll talk later," Gabriel said, and he walked away from her and headed back inside the castle.

"Zina, please tell me, have you met my soulmate?" Mary asked eagerly.

"Yes I have, and he is gorgeous!" Zina told her, and Mary's eyes glistened with tears of joy.

"When can I meet him?" She asked quickly.

"Tomorrow morning, we will go to New York, and I will introduce you to him, and explain everything to you, but now you must excuse me Mary, I need to talk to my husband about something. " and Mary watched as Zina left, and headed back inside the castle.

Zina had to make things right with her husband before she left for New York, and she knew exactly how she would do that, and as she climbed the stairs, she thought of the different ways she would please her husband in bed, but when she opened the door to her chambers, she found Gabriel standing by the window, staring out into the courtyard.

Zina wasted no time as she undressed and walked over to her husband, and tried to seduce him, but he wasn't in the mood. It was the first time in his life he had ever refused a beautiful woman, let alone his sexy wife..

She had no idea that he felt so deeply about her trip to New York.

"Gabriel, I want you to come with me to New York, in fact, I will not go without you!" She cleverly said,

Gabriel turned around and faced her, "Are you sure you want me to go with you?" He asked,

"Yes Gabriel, I want you to come with me." She said, and Gabriel took an inhalation of breath, lifted her in his arms, and took her to their bed, where he made love to his wife, until he heard her moan out loud in ecstasy.

Thank you for all your support. Xoxxoxxoxoxxo