Sea shells

The sun was bright red, like a giant fireball in the sky. I walked on the shore loving the feeling of my feet digging into the warm sand. There was a warm breeze that caressed my body, and I closed my eyes and sucked in a breath of fresh air. A smile curved my lips, at the thought of my future wife sleeping in my bed. Her naked body wrapped into the crisp ivory sheets. Oh yeah, soon she will be all mine, and I will cherish her.

But first I have to win her heart. All night I have thought of many ways to cheer her up and change her negative thoughts about me. I will show her that I am worthy to be her husband. I am a very handsome man, a strong and powerful warrior, and a great lover in bed! What more can she ask for?

As I walked on the beach, I found a sea shell in the sand, I bent over and picked it up. A few feet away I found two more, I picked those up too, and as I took another step forward, from the corner of my eye, I saw Zina in the window, and she was looking at me. I pretended I did not see her, and continued collecting more seashells from the sand. I am going to make her a pretty necklace to wear around her neck. If I find enough sea shells, I can also make her a pretty bracelet.

I knew she was still looking out the window at me, and I flexed my muscles on purpose so she can see that I was worthy of my title as the sexiest man alive. Today I am going to show her another side to me. Mayhap we could spend the day visiting another country. Mayhap I can show her France. I have heard that France is the most romantic country in the world. Perhaps we could go there and she can get in the mood for love.

I had collected all the shells that I needed, and walked towards the house. She quickly disappeared from the window, hiding behind the curtain. She was spying on me. Mayhap she has changed her mind and regrets not sleeping with me last night.

I opened the door and walked in my home. Zina had run to the toiletry. I heard the water running, she was taking a shower. The toiletry is not one of today's time but from the future. I have copied the toiletries from America, and I know Zina is enjoying a nice shower. A smile curved my lips. Mayhap one day soon I can take her to America and she can see all the new and wonderful things they have, and mayhap we can bring back many stuff that she has a liking to. I want to give her a home in which it has everything her heart desires.

Now that Zina is showering, I zapped a long elastic string, and strung all the sea shells and made her a pretty necklace. I also had enough seashells and string left to make the bracelet. I think these pretty trinkets will please her. When I was finished making them, I slipped them in the kitchen drawer until after dinner when I will present them to her. Hopefully she will find them to her taste and accept them, and wear them around her neck and wrist.

Right before Zina was about to come out of the toiletry, I looked out the window from the sitting room and saw Ariana. She is a woman I used to sleep with a long time ago. We parted ways over five hundred years ago because i wanted her exclusively and she wasn't ready for that. She is very beautiful and over the years I thought of her a lot, and wondered if I had made a mistake letting her go. I had almost fallen in love with her. Why is she here after all these years. I opened the door and stepped out.

"Ariana, what brings you here?" I asked, and without realizing it, my eyes lowered to her breasts.

"Your mother told me where you were, and I thought to visit you." She said, and threw me a sexy smile.

"Why may I ask do you want to visit with me? It's been many years Ariana, what can you possibly have to tell me now?" I said, in a deep and rich voice.

"Last time I saw you, i did not tell you everything in my heart Gabriel" she said, and I could see tears in her eyes.

I closed the door to the house not wanting Zina to hear our conversation, and said, "that's was many years ago Ariana. We have both moved on since then. I do not hold you responsible for our break up." I told her, wishing she would just leave so I can go back inside to Zina.

A single tear glided down her beautiful face, and she said, "Please Gabriel, I need to speak to you." And she stepped closer to me and placed her lips on mine and kissed me.

At a that moment, Zina opened the front door, and said sarcastically, "oh I didn't know we have company."

I pulled back from Ariana and said, "This is an old friend, her name is Ariana."

"Nice to meet you Ariana," Zina said with a cold smile, and slammed the door in our faces.

Thank you everyone for your support. Xoxoxoxo xoxoxo