Wedding bells

It was the day of Gabriel's and Zina's wedding, and everyone at Brodie castle was preparing for the blessed event. Mary was putting the last touches to the decorations in the courtyard, and it was one of her best jobs yet. There were hundreds of flowers everywhere, and torches lit up across the yard on this moonless night.

The musicians were practicing their music and even the Fay's came to help, as they danced around the courtyard and sprinkled sparkling glitter everywhere. The Brodie men had taken Gabriel to the beach from the night before to keep him away from Zina, they stayed up all night drinking and laughing and enjoying each other's company, as they welcomed Gabriel to their family.

Racing their black stallions back to the castle today, they knew that Mary was going to have their head on a silver platter, because they were late. Gabriel jumped off his stallion first and went straight to the castle to bathe and change, and he heard Mary behind him scold the Brodie clan, and smiled. She was a tigress, he thought warmly, Andrew was going to have to put up with her just like the rest of us have.

Climbing the stairs slowly, hoping to catch a glimpse of his bride, he searched up and down the great halls, but she was no where to be seen. His heart beat wildly at the thought of their marraige bed tonight. He will take her to his island and make love to her in his home, and this time it shall be different, this time she will be his wife, and he will show her a night of pleasure that she has not seen yet. There were still a few things he has not shown her yet, that he has saved for this special night, he thought to himself with a sexy smile, and he will have her melting in his arms begging for more!

Opening the door to his chambers, he stepped inside, and found that the tub was filled with warm water, and looked inviting. He removed his kilt, quickly slipped into the tub, and closed his eyes. Thoughts of Zina filled his mind and heart and he lost himself in this moment of peace.

"Still going through with it aren't you?" Her voice was crisp, and firm.

Gabriel's eyes flew open, and he narrowed his eye brows, "leave now before I throw you out!" He said angrily.

"Is that any way to talk to your baby's mama?" She said, as she undressed and prepared herself to join him in the tub.

"Get out!" He growled.

Ariana ignored him, and caressed her firm and round breast, pinching softly her nipples to get them perky, and then she raised her long slim leg, and dipped it in the warm water.

Gabriel grabbed it with his strong hand, and pulled it out of the water. "I said get out of here!" Gabriel yelled, as water splashed everywhere.

"Now now, don't get with attitude, you know you want this." She purred, as her hand lowered, and she started to caress herself inappropriately.

Gabriel jumped out of the tub, reached for a towel, and wrapped it around his tapered waist, and before he had a chance to do anything else, Ariana pulled the towel off him and exposed his massive erection.

"Come on Gabriel, give it to me one last time, for old times sake." She said, and she reached over and grabbed his shaft, but Gabriel was quick to grab her by the hair, and pull her away from him.

"Go away and never come back here or I will kill you! Do you understand what I am telling you, you sick bitch?" He barked angrily, and twisted her hair tighter in his hands.

Ariana finally got the point, and nodded her head in agreement, and Gabriel slowly released her and yelled, "leave Brodie castle now, if Zina sees you here, and you spoil the happiest day of her life, I will end your life, do you understand what I am telling you?"

Ariana feared for her life, and she quickly dressed herself, and disappeared from the room, but not before she promised to come back and destroy him. She will make him beg for mercy, and Zina will have the same fate too, she hated her with a passion!