Gabriel's return to Brodie castle

Gabriel walked around the courtyard of Brodie castle, and looked around him at all the people who stared at him, and wondered if something was wrong with him. He looked down at his abs, and saw nothing different! He was still handsome as ever, he thought, as he walked over to Christopher to talk to him about claiming his daughter for his bride. They had a deal, and he was to collect Zina on her twenty second birthday, in exactly one months time he thought.

Christopher was prepared for this meeting. And he sighed, knowing that Zina was waiting for this opportunity to make her husband pay for his betrayal.

"I think it's time to spend some quality time with your daughter, so we can get to know each other, before I make her my wife. What say you, I ride out to the beach with her today, and we can get acquainted?" He asked Christopher.

He was back to his old self, Christopher mused, and he was in for a huge surprise. He could not wait for Zina to go riding with him, mayhap a miracle could happen, and they could fall in love all over again.

"Yes Gabriel, that sounds like a great idea, wait here and I shall go fetch her." He said, and walked away.

Gabriel's balls were heavy, and needed to be released of their tension, mayhap Zina can suck him at the beach he thought with a half smile, and he looked around the courtyard for her eagerly, but saw no signs of her anywhere.

Moments later, he saw Zina and her father walk towards him, and out of nowhere, he felt as though something slammed onto his muscled chest and he was left breathless. She was the mermaid he had dreamt about! She was absolutely beautiful! He watched as they approached him, and for a second there, he thought he saw a wicked smile play on Zina's lips, before it turned into a snarl. Gabriel drew his eyes brows together, he will have to tame this wild cat, he thought to himself. Mayhap if I keep her busy sticking my shaft deep inside her mouth, she will learn to be obedient to her husband, he thought angrily.

"The stallions are ready at the gate, don't be too late." Christopher said, and watched as Gabriel grabbed Zina's arm and pulled her roughly to the stallions.

Christopher looked up at the castle, and saw Lily looking out the window at her parents, with tears in her eyes. Lily was warned of her fathers behavior, and she was devastated.

Zina jumped on her stallion quietly not wanting to cause a scene in public, she remembered last time she did that, and Gabriel whipped her, and she will not put herself in that position ever again, so she rode next to Gabriel in silence. Her feelings were going wild inside her. Emotions that she could not tame anymore took over, and she prayed that she will be able to control herself.

They rode to the shore, and jumped off their stallions, and Gabriel took her hand and pulled her roughly with him. Electricity shot through Zina's body as soon as he touched her. This will not go well she thought, as she walked besides him angry with herself that she even considered to come with him here.

"In one months time, you will be my wife! I was thinking to get acquainted before that so you could be prepared when you see me naked. My shaft is the biggest in all the land and I don't want to frighten you when you see it, plus I want to know if you know how to eat me, because I am a very sexual man and want to get laid often, but don't worry, when we marry, I will have my mistresses, and mayhap I will take a few more wives, to please me on many nights, so you won't have to be attending to me all day and night. Which do you prefer, the night time or the day time to please me in our marriage bed?" He asked arrogantly.

Zina threw her head back and roared with laughter until there were tears in her eyes.

Gabriel drew his eye brows together and watched with anger, as his future bride laughed at him. She would dare to display such arrogance before him? How dare she, he thought, and he grabbed her close to him, and pulled her gown off her body. He was going to taste her here and now! He will slam into her with deep thrusts and she will know that of all the lovers she has ever had, his shaft was the biggest in all the land, and he was sure that it would wipe the smile right off her beautiful face!

But as she stood naked before him, he was left breathless once again. Never before had he seen beauty such as hers, and he tried to tame the emotions inside him, but was unsuccessful. He was left speechless, as his huge calloused hand caressed softly her firm and round breast.

Zina closed her eyes and allowed her heart to wrap around the thought that this was her husband, the man that she loved more than life itself, but as much as she tried, it was hard to forget what he had done to her. The pain was still raw and she wanted revenge!

Gabriel looked into her emerald eyes and felt the magnetic pull, but did not understand it. He was scared that this woman moved him to a point where he was left weak inside. He quickly harden his heart and took her delicate hand, and wrapped it around his massive erection.

Closing his eyes, he said hoarsely, "Caress it now and please me, wench!"

Zina snatched her hand away, and said through gritted teeth, "Please yourself, I would rather die than touch you!"

Gabriel's eyes flew open, and there was a wild look in his eyes, as he grabbed Zina by the hair and pulled her head down to his shaft.

"Take me in your mouth now, before I beat you! I am your betrothed and you will obey me!" He demanded, and he shoved his erection in her mouth and Zina used all her strength and bit down as hard as she could and almost ripped his shaft of his body.

"What the hell!" He roared, as he held on to his throbbing shaft. "You will pay for your foolishness, of this I promise you!"

"And you will pay for everything you have put me through, I shall never forgive you!" She yelled.

And for a moment Gabriel looked confused, but he quickly recovered and he threw Zina on the sand floor, and dropped on top of her, as she tried desperately to free herself of his hold.

"Stop fighting me, I will have you, you belong to me now!" He growled as he opened her legs with his knee and slammed into her, hard, deep thrusts, that filled Zina completely, and memories rushed into her mind of them making love, and she lost herself in this moment of bliss.

Gabriel slowed down, and for some reason, he wanted to make love to her in a loving tender way. Who was this wench, he thought, who had this kind of power over him?

They both melted together and became one, as Gabriel thrust inside her, until they both trembled in each other's arms, and Gabriel was shocked at the way he tenderly kissed her lips. He wanted this woman desperately and he had no clue as to why.

Zina trembled beneath him, even though she had promised herself that she would not ever allow her feelings to get in the way of what he has done to her! He must pay for all that he has done! She tried to push him off her, but was unsuccessful, and she made fists and beat his muscled chest.

"Get off me, beast!" She cried.

Gabriel was confused, as he rolled off her, and he jumped up in a standing position, and ran into the ocean to cool off his overheated body. Things are not going as he had planned, he thought wildly, he wanted this wench like he wanted no other.

Zina watched him swim in the ocean and she was fuming. She let her feelings get in the way of her plans to get even, but she could not help it, when he touched her, the old feelings surfaced, and she wanted to make love to him as never before. She too was confused and did not know if she had the strength to stay mad at him. She loved him desperately, but she wanted to make him suffer before she accepts him back into her life.

Thank you for your support!!!! Xoxoxoxoxoxoxo