An innocent life

I am filled with many emotions inside me right now, and I feel like jumping off a cliff, but I'm a Fay and I don't die, so jumping off a cliff would be useless! Finally I found a woman that one day I am sure I will fall in love with, and she is pregnant with my enemies baby! Fate has a weird way of sticking it to me! I stepped to the edge of the veranda, and felt the warm breeze caress my face. Closing my eyes, I pictured Abbey, and my heart warmed with peace. She is the one I want. It has little to do with revenge at this point. It's bittersweet. I want Abbey desperately, but the baby will be a big help in paying back Ronan for backstabbing me. Ha! Maybe he will be the one to jump of the cliff once he hears about the marriage and the baby!

Walking fast pace back to my chambers, I thought about the many different ways I will make love to her after we are married, I am going to do it the right way for once in my life and wait till we get married before I ravish her. My groin burst with want, I don't know how I will manage to hold off, but I will try.

I opened the door to my chamber and found Abbey with her back turned, looking out the window. I walked up behind her and wrapped my arms around her. She did not refuse my touch. The feel of her in my arms brought a warm feeling to my heart. I turned her around slowly and saw the tears that were sliding down her beautiful face. She is even more beautiful when she cries, how is that even possible?

Her beautiful sky blue eyes were sad and full of tears.

"My heart, what ails you to bring forth tears?" I asked her softly, as I wiped away her tears. Ignoring the jealous feeling that had already claimed me and tightened my stomach. Her soul is missing Ronan, but her mind does not know it.

"I don't Know, my tears just continue to come without reason." She said in a soft spoken feminine voice.

I tightened my hold on her and said carefully, "Mayhap your emotions are overwhelming because of the baby." I told her, and watched as her eyes opened wide and brightened.

"Am I pregnant?" She asked. Gone was the depression, and her lips curved into a beautiful smile. She looked like an angel.

Placing her hands on her flat stomach, she whispered, "How far along am I?"

I didn't know how to answer that. Sweat broke out on my forehead, and I blurted out my next lying words. "You are in your second trimester, you will have the baby soon." I said, and nearly choked on my words.

"I don't even feel anything." She said as she caressed her stomach.

"Fay pregnancies are much different than humans. In a few months you will deliver our baby and we must marry right away Abbey, I don't want the baby to be born illegitimate." I told her, and I held my breath waiting for her response.

She looked away from me, and sighed. "When do you want to get married?" She asked.

"Now! Let's go get married now Abbey." I told her anxiously, wanting desperately to claim her mine before Ronan finds out and comes for her.

"That will be fine Gabriel," she said, and looked out into the blue sky far far away.

Jealousy twisted in my gut. Her soul is missing Ronan again. I must hurry and arrange to get married right away.

"My love, I will go now and get the High Priest to marry us, are you okay with this, we can always have a huge wedding reception later on." I told her.

"No please, I don't want a wedding reception, let's just do it and get it over with." She whispered, and my heart sank as I went to find the Priest. She was not in the mood to marry me, but I will whisk her away for our honeymoon to a secluded island, and help her to get in the mood! Once she sees how big my shaft is, and how well I can please her, she will thank me, I thought, as a smile curved on my lips.

AUTHORS NOTES: woke up early and write a chapter :) thanks fir all your votes and comments. Xoxoxoxoxo