I will bring her back!

The stars twinkled in the night sky, and I was still on the ground in tears. I have never known such pain before. My heart was heavy with grief as I lifted my body off the ground. I need to think of a plan to get my wife back. If it's true what Mary said, that Abbey will not remember me when she sees me, then I have to find a way to bring her memories back.

Mayhap my fathers Godmother Tatiana can help me. Mayhap on my wedding day when she came to find me, she wanted to warn me about something that she knew about her son and Abbey. I must go to her for help, somehow I get the feeling that she will be willing to help me, but first it might be a good idea to go to the secret room, and read the tablets. There must be some information there about me.

The castle was quiet, and the corridor was dark at this late hour. I slowly opened the door and entered the library, and walked over to the back wall were i threw the magic spell and an opening appeared. I walked through it and it closed behind me. The runes lit my way, as I hurriedly ran down the stairs and opened the door to the room with the tablets.

I counted only ten tablets, being that the other two were still missing. I collected the Tablets from the book shelf, and threw them on the table, and I sat down and started to read them carefully. There were many prophecies written in them and I wondered who wrote them. Who was able to foresee the future?

Many prophecies where written in the books, but nothing I read was about me. That can only mean that my prophecies were written in the two missing tablets. Someone knows exactly what will happen to me and Abbey, but withhold the information. There was nothing more left for me to do but confront the Fay. I am not going to let him keep her, she is my wife and I will go and take her back!

AUTHORS NOTE; thank you for all your votes and comments. Xoxoxoxxoxoxo