Who am I?

I watched as the fool slept like a log on the warm sand. He had drained Abbey of her energy, making love to her almost all day long! Does he not realize that she is a mere woman? She has no powers, and if he keeps this up she will be depleted, he sucks the very life out of her, that is not love, that is killing someone little by little!

As I watched her naked and petite body walk towards the water, I noticed the scars on her back. Who would dare scar her beautiful body? Who would put marks on her and not feel that they were doing a crime against humanity? I do have to admit though, even marked as she is, she still is the most beautiful woman I have ever laid eyes on!

I followed her in my invisible form to the warm ocean water, and watched her as she swam. Mermaids would be jealous if they saw her, I thought with a smile. I'm going to join her in the water, while the fool slept, but as I looked again at Abbey, I saw only her hands shaking above the water.

Fear gripped me as I swam as fast as I could to reach her. She was drowning!

Her body was spinning through a water tunnel, it is like a powerful vacuum, and sucks you into the hole, this is very common in these parts of the ocean. If one gets caught in the middle of it, it spins the victim round and round before it pulls them down thousand of feet onto the ocean floor where they end up drowning.

Abbey disappeared completely as she was sucked to the bottom of the ocean. I mustered up all my strength and jumped in the middle of the tunnel, and grabbed Abbey's arm. I pulled her through the vacuum and wrapped her in my strong arms, and swam back to shore. Laying her on the sand, I looked at her dead body and pain gripped my heart. She had drowned! The fool slept and she had downed!

Placing my hands under her, I lifted her body in my arms. For the first time in my existence, I felt tears roll down my face. Powerful gut wrenching sobs tore from my throat and I cried like a weak human!

I snapped my fingers and found myself in Fay land. I took her to my chambers in the castle, and laid her gently on my bed. I am going to bring her back to life, I am one of two Fay's that ever had the power to do that. My great grandmother and I were gifted with this talent. No other Fay ever had this kind of power..

I stood beside her and placed one hand on her stomach, Closing my eyes, I recited the Fay prayer for life.

"Sudra do um, Sudra do tas, Micah mon ter!" I said in a firm and unwavering voice, commanding her body to come alive.

Abbey slowly and weakly fluttered her eyes, and looked up at me. I knew that she would not recognize me. In fact, she will not recognize or remember anything or anyone. Her mental plate was wiped clean when she resurrected. And she looked lost and helpless.

I kneeled down next to the bed, and looked into her beautiful sky blue eyes. Feelings stirred inside me that were new to me.

"Where am I?" Her angelic voice said weakly.

"You are in Fay land." I told her, in a deep and rich voice.

"What is Fay land?" She asked softly.

"My home." I said gently. "Would you like for me to show you around?" I asked her.

"No thank you, I think I have a headache." She said, and I snapped my fingers and removed the headache.

"How did you do that?" She asked.

"I can do many things." I said, throwing her a smile. "Are you hungry?"

"I don't know. I can't remember if I have eaten, what is my name?" She asked.

"Your name is Abbey." I told her.

"Abbey? And who are you?" She said,

"My name is Gabriel, and I am your betrothed." I lied, and my heart beat slammed against my chest.

"I am? I do not remember a single thing." She said, as a single tear glided down her lovely face.

AUTHORS NOTE: thank you for your votes and comments.