Out of control

Crazy out of my mind, I excused my self and half ran to the bathroom. I threw the door and it banged as it closed, and I unzipped my pants and slipped my hand inside my underwear and readjusted my huge and throbbing shaft.

My heart was almost about to jump out of my skin as it pounded against my muscled chest. I was over excited and have never taken this long to lay with a woman in my life. I have always beaten my women senseless while I am mating with them! Most have died when I was out of control. I have never made love before only crazy wild masachist sex! What if I hurt Abbey when I making love to her? What if I go crazy and turn into the monster I used to be and kill her? How can I control myself?

Fear speared into my heart, at the thought of hurting Abbey. She was my life, my soulmate and I must be very careful and delicate with her. But how do I appease my hunger? My erection wants to be released of its pain! It still remembers the satisfaction it received from when I was a masachist.

I am in deep trouble here and I don't know what to do. I want to make love to her, but I know that I can not, I must control my urges and train myself to be normal from here on. I know it will be hard in the beginning but it must be done! I love her and I am not going to hurt her ever!

I could hear Sinatra in the other room, and wondered what Abbey was feeling at this very moment. I am trying not to invade her privacy in her mind out of respect. My heart was pumping wildly as I entered the living room and saw Abbey sitting on the couch. She threw me a smile and I almost tripped over myself walking up to her.

She looked so beautifully innocent, like an unplucked flower that has blossomed and waits to be plucked. Oh Abbey, I notice you and I want to be the one to pluck you, but fear is keeping me from doing that tonight, fear of hurting you. I must tame myself first, then I will make love to you and have you slithering like a snake in my arms. I will give you a taste of Heaven here on earth. You will be begging for me to give you more, and when you climax, you will tremble in my arms out of control with lust.

I threw Abbey a smile and sat next to her. Careful not to be too close because even the smallest touch from her will drive me insane.

"Abbey, would you like some dessert, a nightcap maybe, or a walk to the park for a little bit of fresh air?" I asked her, and I watched her eyes shine with disappointment.

This is not going well I thought. She wants me and I'm missing out on what I should have taken hours ago, but what am I to do? My shaft was pushing again against my jeans, it was preparing itself for what it deserves.

The urge in my pants overpowered my thoughts and I grabbed Abbey and pulled her in my arms and kissed her aggressively, and she kissed me back hungrily. I was crazy with want of her, but consumed with fear, I gently pushed her away and jumped off the couch, I cannot do this anymore!

AUTHORS NOTE: thank you kindly for your votes and comments. Xoxoxoxxoxoxoxxo