The master plan

I looked out my window and saw my people still parting from last night. There was glitter and magic everywhere as they all slept around giving pleasure to each other. This is the way with my people. We all sleep with each other until we find a connection with one, and then we are exclusively theirs. I have been alive for three thousand years and I have only come close once with such a woman and she betrayed me in the end. It was a good thing I got over her completely right away, and have never found a connection ever again, until now.

I was troubled by a few thoughts, and wondered why I was feeling this way. This wasn't like me. Yesterday I slept with four fairies, beautiful exquisite woman who did wonders to my body. Two of the four, slept with me at the same time and we had a threesome, and still my thirst was not quenched. I sighed and turned away from the window.

I can not find pleasure with another woman because I want Abbey. Ever since I laid my eyes on her, I want desperately to be inside her, and fill her completely. I have no idea why these feelings have taken over my thoughts, but I do know that my appetite will not be satisfied until it is her that lays beneath me.

I sat down on my bed and ran my fingers through my hair. This is madness, I thought angrily. How can a mere woman have this much control over my body? I jumped up from my bed and snapped my fingers and found myself in the middle of a powerful orgy. A few fairies stretched out their arms and pulled me in their group. I eagerly accepted their invitation and wrapped my arms around their tiny waist and danced with them sexually until my body trembled inside them, as each woman took her turn to play with me. But I should have felt more electricity than this! My body should have trembled with lust, but it didn't.

I pulled away from them and they sulked as they watched me go. Many fairies tried to pull me in their group, they wanted to taste me. I was the most masculine, and handsomest Fay in the land. I was envied by all the Fay's and loved by all the fairies. I had all the fairies throwing themselves at my feet, and I enjoyed every minute of it until now.

Abbey has cast a spell on me I was sure of this. My body desires only her. I have to come up with a master plan to win her over. I want her and I am going to have her! She will be mine soon, I thought, and a smile curved my lips, as I marched back up to my room and locked the door and put thoughts of her in my mind, images of her naked body on top of mine. Wild with want, my hand reached down below and I did something I had never needed to do before in my entire existence. I played with myself like a fool, and I exploded in my hands, and let out a satisfied growl until I stopped trembling.

I have to win her over soon, before I lose my mind, I thought wildly. And if she does not come to me willingly, I will throw magic on her if I have to. Either way, she will be mine!

AUTHORS NOTE: thanks for all your support. Xoxoxoxoxo