Zina, the princess warrior

Strands of Zina's long, black, hair whipped across her face, as she raced her black stallion over the beach chasing Adam who was racing his horse to the limits to avoid being caught by her. Laughter filled the air, as Zina cracked the whip in mid air, and caught Adam's arm.

Oh Adam was not too happy about that! His aunt was a girl, but she had her fathers powers! She was faster and stronger than him! He has never won any warriors game so far, she beat him every time. They eased their stallions to a complete stop, and jumped off them.

Zena was not too tall, she looked identical to her mother, petite and delicate, but everyone in Scotland was warned of her strength and powers. She was a Princess warrior, beautiful beyond belief, with a will that was unbreakable. She is Scotland's Crown Jewel, and to her dismay, no one man has ever caught her eye. She sighed, and walked towards the ocean, and Adam, Ronan's son, followed her close behind.

Zina turned around and eyed her nephew. He was the handsomest man she had ever seen! His body was that of a Greek God! Tall, and powerfully built, with all his muscles and strength. Thick long hair, that was golden like his mothers, and a face of an angel. His eyes were bluer than the sky. He trained aggressively day and night, finding time only for her, and Zina knew that her nephew loved her dearly.

"Adam, when you find a wife and marry, she will be your first love, I will be long forgotten!" Zina pouted, and kicked the sand with her feet.

Adam grabbed her from the waist and flipped her around to face him, "No one can ever take your place in my heart aunt Zina! My love for you is different, you are like a sister to me. You know I could never love another in that way!" And he spoke the truth. He loved her with all his heart, and the reason he hasn't fallen in love yet was because he was looking for a wife that looked just like her! She was beyond beautiful, she was a Goddess.

A single tear glided down her face and Adam wiped it with his finger, "cry not princess, for you will meet one day your soulmate and you won't even remember my name." He laughed.

"Never! No one will ever take your place!" She cried, "you are my favorite nephew in the whole wide world!" She cried.

The warm ocean waves washed their feet, as they walked, down the beach. They were inseparable. Adam was always near her, keeping a close eye on her, she was a raving beauty and he felt overprotective of her. He watched over her like a hawk, and made sure that no warrior comes near her, unless he is her soulmate!

He spent a lot of time with her, and knew that when her soulmate comes along, he would be in for a huge surprise, Zina was a spitfire! A wildcat with super sonic powers, a handful for any one man! Her parents, Christopher and Bella had their hands full from the moment she was born.

"Do you think I shall ever find a man to love me?" She asked, and stopped walking as she turned and looked up at Adam, expecting an answer.

"Why of course you will find someone! Men would kill just to be with you." He lied, knowing full well that every warrior that he knew felt intimidated around her. Just the fact alone that her father is Christopher the savior of the world is enough to make any man fearful of coming near her, let alone the fact that she is stronger than every man in Scotland.

"Don't worry kitty kat," that is what he calls her when they are alone. "Your Prince Charming will find you when the time is right. The prophecies are already written in the Book of Life. Your soulmate is already out there somewhere, and when it is time, he will find you." He told her, and watched her beautiful eyes brightened. "Come now, we must be heading back, because your father will be looking for us and I don't want to upset him."

The both of them headed to their stallions, and as always, Zina raced him back to Brodie Castle. As soon as they stepped through the walls of the courtyard, Christopher, with his arms crossed and standing in a warriors position, looked at them angrily.

Zina ignored him, as she always did, nothing intimidated her, especially not her father, because she knew that if she threw a smile at him, his heart melted for his little princess. She will always be daddy's little girl. Adam felt sorry for her soulmate who will have to prove himself worthy to her father, before he can claim her his bride!

My beautiful, loving fans. This is a new story about Gabriel and his soulmate Zina, it will be a very powerful romantic story.

I would like to dedicate this chapter to my best friends mother, Zina, may she rest in peace. She was a beautiful princess warrior, and lived her life with grace, and love. I thought to name my character after her, because she reminds me of a beautiful princess warrior. Lots of love to each and every one of you, I hope you enjoy this new love story. Xoxoxoxxoxoxo