Colin's soulmate

Gabriel immediately bent down and lifted Ariana's unconscious body off the ground, and Christopher ordered everyone to clear out of their way, as they hurriedly walked into the castle and made their way up the stairs to one of the guests bedrooms. The Healer was called, and Gabriel and Christopher stepped aside, and allowed him to do his job.

There was a strong possibility that Ariana could go into labor tonight, and Gabriel ordered the servants to be prepared in case of an emergency delivery. Mary was called in the room, and Bella and Abbey both followed her, to assist her if the Ariana went into labor.

Christopher left the room, and Gabriel followed him into the library where they found the rest of the clan waiting. Gabriel closed the door, and grabbed a chair and sat down next to James. All eyes were on him, and he squirmed in his seat, knowing that sooner or later, someone will point a finger in his direction.

Christopher came to the rescue and said, "it's not his fault. None of it is his fault, and you all know it!"

"Then who's fault is it? I didn't sleep with Ariana and get her pregnant!" Barked Colin.

"We all know you haven't slept with Ariana. Mary has been waiting many years for you to sleep with her, and you can't even accomplished that!" Adam said sarcastically.

Christopher rolled his eyes and said, "Stop wasting our time with stupid insults! We all know that the prophecies state that this child will be born. If we interfered with its birth, the apocalypse will trigger, and then it's all down hill from there!" Christopher said.

"I still don't know how this child has this kind of power, she is not one of us, she is just a Fairy!" James said angrily.

Christopher sighed, knowing that it was going to be a long day, "James, there is a strong connection here. Gabriel fathered Lily, and this babe. The prophecies state clearly that no sibling of Lily's shall die, to do so, will trigger the end of times! It is written James, whether we agree or not." Christopher explained, "We all know that Lily is the chosen one, the only hope for the survival of human life. She must be protected until she turns twenty eight, and gains her supersonic powers. Only then will she be safe from the evil ones."

"If Lily is the chosen one, I see no reason to save her sister!" James said angrily. "I will not be able to trust her when she gets of age. She might be a threat to Lily then."

"No James you are wrong." Christopher said, "When the walls come down on that dreaded day, Lily's sister will fight with us, not against us, that is the main reason why she was created from Gabriel's seed. It is written that she will be her peoples leader, and she will side with us, because of her sister Lily, whom she will adore, and the two of them will save the world from destruction! A strong bond will occur between the siblings from the moment she will be born, which by the way will be at any moment now." He said, and Gabriel jumped out of his chair and ran out of the room to be near Ariana to witness the birth of his baby girl.

Colin closed the door when Gabriel left, and he turned around and asked Christopher, "What is it with that man, is he trustworthy?"

"He is very trustworthy, Gabriel is very loyal to us, and his love for my daughter is eternal." Christopher said.

"Then why did he hurt Zina by stopping the whipping?" Tristen asked.

And Ronin jumped in and said, "Fool, what has Christopher been saying all this time, the babe must live, and it was Gabriel's job to stop the whipping, even if it meant Zina never forgiving him!"

"I asked Gabriel to do what he did. He did not want to hurt Zina, but he had no choice, because had Zina lashed out a second time, the babe would have died, and it would have created the start of the apocalypse." Christopher said, and he suddenly felt exhausted. He made a mental note to go later, and talk to Zina, and explain to her that Gabriel had no choice but to stop her.

Colin, who was standing alone by the corner spoke up, and asked, "Why do I get this feeling in the pit of my stomach every time someone mentions the babe?"

"Because she is your soulmate Colin," Christopher said, and everyone in the room was stunned, including Colin. "Have you never wondered why you have never felt the urge to sleep with Mary?"

Thank you for all your votes and comments. Xoxoxoxxoxoxxoxo