New York, New York

It didn't take us long to get to Taylor home, and once we were inside, I wondered if I had made a mistake coming here. Taylor zapped on the lights and I looked around, his home was beautiful, it was decorated with out of this world furniture.

"Your home is lovely." I told him.

"Thank you, I brought many things from the future here, please make yourself comfortable, and I will pour us a drink."

"No thank you, I don't drink." I told him.

"Oh but you will love this drink, it is from America, it's called, Margarita," he said, as he poured me a glass, and brought it to me. This is called a straw that is in it, sip it from here"

I took it and sipped a little and it's was delicious. "Oh this is Heaven!" I told him, and drank some more.

He threw me a handsome smile, and I was suddenly glad I had met him.

"Have you been to this America many times?" I asked him, curious about this place that I have heard much about.

"I go there all the time, there is a girl there that I find fascinating, and I visit her a lot." He said.

"Do you think mayhap I can come with you the next time you go, I would love to visit there, I have heard many things about it." I told him eagerly.

Taylor looked at me, and I could tell he wanted to kiss me again, "I would love to take you there, it would be fun showing you around. America is fascinating." He said, and he gulped down his drink, and placed his glass on the table, before he walked towards me.

I froze, not knowing what he intended to do next. My heart skipped a beat when he leaned down and kissed my lips. I pulled away first, before we got carried away. Guilt consumed me, but it quickly disappeared as soon as Ariana came to my mind.

"Please excuse me, your beauty took my breath away, and I had to kiss you. In the future I will try and behave." He said, I smiled up at him.

"When do you think you can take me to America?" I asked him, changing the topic.

"Tonight if you like, but what about my cousin?" He asked.

"I don't care anymore about your cousin, did he care about me when he slept with Ariana?" I asked him.

Taylor smiled and said, "Well then, we can go now if you like."

And I jumped up excitedly, "Oh thank you Taylor, it was always a dream of mine to visit there!"

Taylor walked up to me and pulled me into his arms,and zapped us out of there. In no less than a split second we were in America!

"Welcome to New York!" Taylor said with a smile.

I looked around me at all the lights that were flashing around us, and asked, "Is this Times Square?"

"Yes it is, come," he said, and he took my hand and pulled me with him down the crowded street.

I looked around, the people were so different here, their way of dress was awesome, and there were many iron beasts in the streets, my heart thudded wildly with excitement.

"I love New York!" I told him happily.

"Are you hungry, America is famous for its hamburgers and French fries!" He said as he pulled me with him to this store that sold food.

"I'm famished!" I told him eagerly, and he ordered us something called cheeseburgers and curly fries.

Everyone in the store looked at us as if we were weird, and Taylor whispered for my ears alone,"We forgot to change our clothes!"

Taylor paid with a plastic card that he zapped, and the man handed us our food in a bag, and Taylor took it and said, "Come on, follow me, we will go and eat our food outside by the tables."

The weather was beautiful, there was a soft breeze, as we made our way to one of the many tables outside the store. Everyone was staring at us, and I felt embarrassed, but when a young lady threw an appreciative glance at Taylor and commented about his muscles to her friend, I felt angry that she would make that comment while I sat here next to him!

"Can we go somewhere else and eat our food, Taylor, I'm getting a bit tired and uncomfortable with all the stares we are receiving." I told him.

"Of course, I knew you would be overwhelmed on your first night here, come, I will take you to my pent house, and we could relax and have our dinner just the two of us." And a second later, we found ourselves on a balcony high up in the sky.

"Wow." I told him, looking around at all the street lights from above. "This is beautiful Taylor! Is that the Empire State Building? I heard many things about it, and over there, is that the Statue of Liberty?" Taylor looked at the direction I pointed, and nodded.

"Yes, if you like, tomorow I can take you on a tour, and show you many wonderful places, but now you must eat your food before it gets cold." He said and he handed me my sandwich and fries.

"This food is delicious!"I told him.

"Wait till you taste this food they call pizza, it is super delicious?" He said with a smile.

Thank you for all your votes and comments, I super duper appreciate them!!!! Xoxoxoxxoxo