Liar!

I straight out lied to her. I'm no better than Ronan!

"There is no need to cry Abbey, you are home now. Soon we will be married and we can start our new life as husband and wife." I said to her, hoping she will not dispute us getting married.

Abbey closed her eyes, and rested.

I kissed her forehead, and left my chambers to go find my mother. She was drinking a glass of wine out on the veranda. I rolled my eyes at her and said, "Mother, what are you doing? You don't drink, so what's this all about?"

My mother threw me a cold stare and continued sipping her wine.

"What happened, are you arguing with father?" I asked.

"Leave your father out of this, It has nothing to do with him!"

"Then tell me what is going on!" I demanded.

"Don't use that tone of voice with me son! And stop acting like you don't know what is wrong with me! You stole another mans woman!" She hissed.

I gave her a cold look, "So he can take my woman, but I can't take his?"

"Two wrongs don't make a right!" She yelled.

"It's not about that anymore mother," I said in a serious tone. "I care for her."

"You care about no one but yourself!" She said angrily.

"Stop getting into my business! I'm keeping her wether you like it or not, so get used to it." I barked, and walked away.

"Are you also keeping her baby?" She said sarcastically.

I stopped in my tracks. Slowly I turned around and walked back to her.

"What baby?" I growled.

"The ones she's carrying in her belly." She said, and took another sip of wine.

"Mother are you drunk? Abbey isn't pregnant!" I yelled, waiting anxiously for her to tell me that she was just joking.

She cracked a cold smile and said, "Oh she's pregnant all right, and when Ronan finds out that you stole his wife and child, he will kill you with his bare hands!" She threatened.

I grabbed my mother from her shoulders and asked, "Does he know that she is pregnant?"

And I held my breath for her answer.

"No he does not, but I will tell him!" She said.

"No mother you will not tell him!" I roared.

"He has every right to know!" My mother said, and she put her glass of wine down and stood. "You will take her back, she is pregnant with his child, what you are doing is wrong son! Abbey is going to be very mad at you when she finds out what you are doing!"

"Abbey is not going to find out, I am going to tell her that the baby is mine, and you mother, better support me on this!" I told her in a firm and unwavering voice.

"I will not!" She yelled.

"You will too!" I yelled back. "Abbey doesn't remember a single thing, so I'm going to tell her that we are in love and the baby is mine. I will marry her right away, and you will not breath a word to anyone. Let Ronan think that the baby is mine. Let him wallow in misery like I did two hundred years ago, let him feel the pain I felt, mother!" I barked. "And how did you know she is pregnant, are you looking into the looking glass again? If father finds out, he will have your head on a silver platter!"

Mother's eyes darkened, and she walked away without saying another word, but I know that she will not speak a word to no one about our conversation, because she fears fathers retaliation if he finds out about the looking glass.

Poor mother, how bored is she that she disobeys father and looks into the looking glass? After I take care of business with Abbey, I will sit down and talk with mother. Something is bothering her very much, I can tell by her actions lately. I wonder what it can be.

My dear fans, please forgive me but I am working at the Greekfest, Friday,Saturday, and Sunday, and I'm doing fourteen hour shifts, so I come home really tired, and all I magaed to write is this chapter. I'm really tired and want to go to sleep, it's one a.m. And tomorrow I will be back to work at the festival, and Sunday too. I will write only one chapter every night till Monday, and then Monday I will write many chapters to make up for the ones I've missed ok? Love you all, may GOD bless you all, and sweet dreams. Xoxoxoxoxo.