The many loves of Brodie castle

Days later, Mary was bustling about trying to get things ready for the wedding. Colin watched her from where he stood, and sighed. She had been with him for over two hundred years, and he knew from the beginning that he had no connection with her, but she was beautiful and thought to keep her until his soulmate came around. It was selfish of him, he knew that, but she never complained, and so the years went by smoothly without them ever taking the time to acknowledge the fact that they were not in love with each other, but loved each other very much in a different way. That is why Colin respected her to the point where he never tried to sleep with her all these years. Oh he wanted to desperately, who wouldn't, she was beautiful, but he had too much respect for her to take her to his bed knowing that she was not his soulmate.

Mary kept herself busy all her life to forget about the fact that she has yet to find her soulmate. Throwing herself into her work everyday, ensured her peace of mind. She had given up ever finding her soulmate, and just stuck with Colin, her best friend, to have a companion. She always found something to do, or someone to save, and that kept her busy. Her visions never revealed her future, but everyone else's, and deep down in her heart, she wished that she could see who and where her soulmate was.

***********

Gabriel was down on one knee proposing to his beloved. "Marry me Zina." He said in a hoarse voice.

"Yes, Gabriel, I will marry you, I want desperately to be your wife!" She said, as a flow of tears glided down her beautiful face.

Gabriel lifted himself up, and wiped her tears away with his huge, calloused hand. "You are even more beautiful when you cry, how is that even possible?" He said, in a rich and deep voice, as he leaned down and kissed her plump lips.

**********

Christopher held Bella's in his arms tightly, as she slept peacefully in his arms. After making love to her all night long, she was exhausted. He looked at her adoringly, and sighed. He knew that he could not ever live without her, and was thankful of the time he had with her, but many things troubled him, and although he tried his hardest to never think about it, he knew that everyday that went by, was one day closer to her dying one day. Bella is not immortal, and he still has not found a way to immortalize her. This thought weighed deep inside his heart, and as the tears glided down his face, a thought came to him.

The Golden Chalice! It is said that the Golden Chalice had the power to immortalize a human, if they drank from it. Christopher's heart skipped a beat as he came to the realization that his beautiful wife might live forever after all. He held on to her even tighter, and wondered why the council had never reminded him about the Golden Chalice, and then he realized why, they did not want him to have Bella forever, but he will not allow for them or anyone to take her away from him ever again.

Christopher had all the problems of the world on his shoulders. Ronan's wife Abbey, was not immortal either. She would have to drink from the chalice too. He knew that Ronan would not be able to live without her either, and then there was Lily, her soulmate was the Archangel Raphael, and he will never allow himself to fall from grace. Lily is the only one that will probably never connect with her soulmate. That will mean that she will never have a fulfilled life! Christopher closed his eyes as a single tear glided down his face.

Colin and Mary were going to split up soon, and Mary will connect with Andrew, while Colin waits for Diana to grow up to connect. Then Brendan will find Kayla again, and connect with her, Tristan, Adam, Taylor, and even James, will also connect. Ariana will find her connection one day soon with Tatiana's husbands bastard son, who will appear one day out of nowhere, every one will find there connection except for his adorable granddaughter Lily! That is not fair, and he secretly wished that Raphael loses control and claims Lily as his soulmate.

Then there was the most powerful couple of them all, Christopher's parents, Alexander and Elizabeth. When they reincarnate, their love will be even more powerful than before, but Elizabeth will go through a lot of heartache to get her soulmate back.

Christopher did not like knowing the future. It was torture to know everything, it was not a gift but a curse! He just wanted to be a normal man living an ordinary life with Bella!

***********

Druids lived forever, and were powerful and talented with many gifts. The women stop aging at the age of twenty eight, and received all their powers during that time, and the men, stop aging at the age of thirty two, and they receive their full powers at that time too. The life of a Druid wasn't easy. It was a life of dedication to make the world a better place to live in. They dedicate there life for the good of mankind.

They are warriors who train everyday of their life to bring balance on earth. The Broadie clan is a powerful, family, who love mind heart and soul.

My dear fans because I have brought too many characters to my stories, sometimes I get confused and sometimes I forget what I write, and sometimes the names get mixed up, and a few of you have pointed it out. Thanks.

So I'm going to do now a family tree to understand and remind us all who is who.

James who is father to Elizabeth

Elizabeth who marries Alexander

Their only child Christopher who loves and marries Bella

Christophe fathered Ronan with Isobel, and he also fathered Zina

Zina hooks up with Gabriel and their child is Lily who will fall desperately in love with Archangel Raphael

Ronan loves and marries Abbey

And their child is Adam

Then there is Alexander's brothers, Brendan, who will hook up with Kayla, Tatiana's and Keelans daughter, who is Gabriel's sister, Keelan also has a bastard son who will come back and hook up with maybe Ariana.

Colin will hook up with Diana

And we need to find a love for Tristan. And James.

Mary, will hook up with Andrew

Taylor needs someone too

And please if you remember someone that I left out please remind me. Thank you kindly for coming along on this journey with me. You know that of all my couples my favorite is Alexander and Elizabeth and I can't wait for them to reincarnate!! My next favorite is Gabriel with Zina. Who is yours?

Xoxxoxoxxoxoxxoxxo