Party time

The day was perfect, it was everything I hoped for it to be and more. My parents and Zina got along famously, and I sat back and watched, pleased that everything was going so well. Tonight my parents are throwing a party for me and Zina, but I do not know if Zina is ready to attend our parties. She might feel overwhelmed, there is a lot of drinking and sex, and even orgies that happen during Fay festivities. I do not know how she will handle such display of lovemaking in the middle of the streets.

Where she comes from, lovemaking is something that is done in the privacy of ones room, but here in Fay land, single Fay's practice love making on the castle grounds. Giving pleasure to one another has always been our way of life, only the married couples withhold from such activities in public.

I sighed, it will not be comfortable for Zina. I will have to take her away to another part of the courtyard before the love games start.

"Gabriel, is Ariana going to come to the party?" Zina asked, and she didn't sound too happy.

"Do not worry about her, she will come, but my eyes will be only for you." I assured her.

"Do we have to stay for the entire party, can't we go back to the beach house?" She pleaded.

"No Zina, I want everyone to meet you. This party is in our honor, we have to be the last ones to leave. Do not get stressed out, we will have fun I promise you." I told her, and kissed her beautiful plump lips.

As the day wore on, I was getting nervous thinking of Ariana. What if she tries to get frisky with me, I do not want to make Zina angry, I will try to avoid Ariana at all costs.

When evening came, it was time to go outside, and join the thousands of Fay's who have already started celebrating without us. Zina wore a sparkling gold gown that my mother gifted her, that clung to her every curve. Her thick, black hair cascaded down her back, and her emarald eyes sparkled with love. She looked very sexy, and I was going crazy with want for her. She is the most beautiful woman on the land of Fay's, and I know that won't sit well with many fairies who have their eyes on me. I sighed, I will have to guard her well tonight.

Zina walked besides me nervously. She threw me a weak smile and I wanted to reassure her that all will be fine, but in all honesty, I feel that something will happen tonight and spoil everyone's fun. I tightened my hold on her hand and pulled her gently with me out to the courtyard.

Everyone cheered when we walked out of the castle and they threw magic glitter at us, and the music started to play, seducing everyone around us, and I worried that the orgies will start soon, so I grabbed Zina and walked far away from the music before we got caught up in the magic of it.

We mingled all night with the Fay's, talking, laughing, and having loads of fun. I kept my eyes out for Ariana, but so far she hasn't shown herself. I kept Zina close to me, and watched her like a hawk, to make sure that she doesn't lose herself in the huge crowds, but in the midst of all the chaos we somehow got separated.

"Here you are, I've been looking all night for you." Ariana whispered in my ear, and she wrapped her arms around my waist and placed her head on my muscled chest. My body stiffened and I pulled her off me.

"Take it easy, Ariana, I'm not a free man any more." I told her crisply, and looked around for Zina. She has dissapeared from my view.

"What has happened to you Gabriel, you have never held yourself back from my advances before, you enjoyed my touch, and gave me pleasure in return. Now you don't even look at me anymore. I know you still love me, I can see it in your eyes when you look at me." She said, and she reached under my kilt, and grabbed my shaft.

I pulled her hand off me, and narrowed my eyes at her, "Don't flatter yourself! A long time ago, I was willing to give you my heart, but you left and found yourself other pleasures, now I don't want you in that way anymore. We are just friends, you and I, and nothing more. I'm going to marry Zina, and please refrain yourself from touching what does not belong to you anymore!" I told her in a firm and unwavering voice, and walked away from her.

She ran after me and hissed, "You don't love her, she's not even Fay!"

I stopped and turned to face her, I grabbed her shoulders and kept her at bay, because I could tell she wanted to throw herself on me again. "I love Zina, and I don't care that she is not Fay." I told her, and I can see the pain in her eyes.

I took an inhalation of breath, dropped my hands to my sides, and in a softer tone of voice, I said, "I'm sorry Ariana, my intentions were never to hurt you, but I have moved on and found love. I'm going to marry her Ariana, and you must accept that."

"I will never accept it, you are mine!" She cried, and my heart stabbed with pain. I pulled her in my arms and comforted her.

There was a time when I would have given her the world, but that was so long ago. Things have changed, and I have moved on. Ariana held on tight and would not let me go, and I knew that she will bring trouble in my relationship with Zina.

"Gabriel?" Zinas voice from behind me sounded surprised.

I pulled back instantly from Ariana's embrace, and faced Zina.

"Where were you, I lost you in the crowd, and tried to locate you." I told her.

"Yes I know, you look worried for me." She said in an angry tone.

"It's not what it seems, I was just comforting her, because she is upset." I told her, knowing that she won't believe me.

Zina turned around and walked away from me, and I was about to go after her but Ariana's father stopped me, "Gabriel, there you are, I have been looking for you. Please, I need a few minutes of your time." He said.

Ariana turned, and walked away angrily, leaving me alone with her father. My eyes roamed the crowds for a glimpse of Zina, but I could not see her anywhere.

Authors note: thank you for your votes and comments xoxxoxoxoxxo