Come to me

We are in this mirror for over two weeks now. Ronan said that we will not find another mirror until we have found love again with each other. Everyday that goes by, my heart grows strong for him. I know that I am falling in love with him, but I am not ready to tell him so. My stomach grows bigger and bigger as the days go by, and Ronan does not let an opportunity go by with out him placing his hand on my belly to feel his child kick.

Ronan says that I am gifted with unique blessings from GOD. He says just the fact alone that the flowers and animals spoke to me was a blessing in itself! And I agree with him that I am blessed. I have also been blessed with one more gift. I can talk to my baby. He tells me that he loves me and papa. He says that he can not wait to be born and become a part of our family. He says that he has chosen us as his parents because our love for each other is strong.

I have never known love like this before. My baby is my life, and I can not wait for the day that I will give birth to him. I have decided not to tell Ronan that I can communicate with our son. For now, it will remain my secret. I have also refrained from telling Ronan that I want to sleep with him. At night I pretend I am sleeping, and watch him remove his kilt, and I follow him quietly to the waterfall where he jumps in and swims for countless of hours. I see his bronzed, muscled, warrior body, as he baths in the moonlight. Feelings stir inside me and come to life when i witness his rock solid erection, and I close my eyes and think of him inside me.

Ronan has shown me great respect by not forcing me in anyway to make love to him. He says that he will wait until I am ready. He says that it is painful for him to wait, but he will wait until I go to him in total submission. I think that tonight might be that night that I will tell him that I need him.

As we prepare to lay down to sleep, I cuddle up next to him, and see the excitement in his eyes as he looks down at me. Ronan wraps his arms around me and holds me tightly in his embrace. I'm hoping that he will notice the change in me that I want him badly, but he does not take notice, and I am greatly disappointed. Pulling gently away from me, he kneels on the grass and pulls me down with him.

"Abbey it's late, let's get some sleep now, and in the morning we can discuss a few things that are weighing heavily on my mind." He said.

Greatly disappointed that he did not make a move on me, I fell back on the grass and closed my eyes. I heard Ronan sigh and lay next to me. Why is he hesitating to claim my body, I thought he loved me.

I fake sleep, and wait until he undresses and goes to the waterfall.

About ten minutes later, Ronan quietly lifts his body up and walks away from me. I open my eyes and watched him head towards the waterfall. Quickly I too lift myself up and followed him. Hiding behind a giant bush, I watch as he unwrapped his kilt and discarded it on the grass at his feet. My heart beat thunderously, as I watched his bronzed, naked body from afar. I held my breath as I waited for him to jump in the waterfall, but tonight he hesitated.

"Abbey why do you hide from me." He said in a deep husky voice.

I neatly fainted from embarrassment, but I remained quiet, unable to come forward. How did he know I was here?

"You have followed me for the entire two weeks that we are here. I wait each night for you to tell me you want me, but you hide behind the bush and speak not." He said hoarsely.

I stopped breathing because I thought he could hear my beating heart. I will surely die tonight from shame, I thought.

Ronan turned around slowly, and he stood naked before me, with his legs spread apart, and his warrior body. I struggled to tame the emotions coursing through me, as he flexed his muscles, teasing me. My eyes roamed across his broad, muscled chest, and all the way below his rock solid abs, to his manhood. Desire surged through me as I stepped around the bush and showed myself.

"Why are you here Abbey?" He asked hoarsely.

I walked up to him, wanting to touch him badly. The three moons glowed brightly, and I could see his eyes were fierce and wild, as he pulled me into his embrace. My heart beat wildly as his he leaned against my body, and I felt his manhood piercing my skin. Desire shuddered through me so intense that a moan escaped my lips.

Ronan's head dropped to my breast and he trailed kisses over them, and I trembled in his arms. I dropped my hand and all the way down to his shaft and touched him, and a husky sound rumbled deep in his throat. Ronan placed his huge calloused hands on my hips and grinded himself on my womanhood and i closed my eyes and fell back into the sensation of him.

"Tell me what you came here to tell me Abbey." He whispered hoarsely. "Tell me in detail what you want from me."

"I want you to make love to me husband. My body waits to be touched by you, I need you now!" I cried out passionately.

And Ronan could not wait anymore, he lifted me in his strong and possessive arms, and walked towards the water fall.

At this point my super fans, I will stop because I desperately want to write in super detail what he does to her body, but I can not because it will be too graphic and I do not want it get thrown out of wattpad. Let your imaginations run wild with you and imagine Ronan the warrior pleasing the love of his life. Ohhhhh what a sight that would be!!!!!!!

Thank you all for your continued support, I appreciate each and every one of you!!!! Xoxoxoxoxo