An evening of surprises

It was getting very uncomfortable being around him. He is so handsome, and I'm having a hard time concentrating on my dinner.

"Can I get you another coke?" He asked, and his eyes dropped to my breast.

Heat surged throughout my entire body, and I grabbed the steak knife and sliced into my steak, trying to ignore him.

"No thank you," I said, "you are a good cook, dinner is delicious." I told him truthfully.

His full lips curved into a smile, "Thank you." He said, and his emerald eyes pierced into mine, and I just wanted to fall into his arms and kiss him.

At that moment, Ronan almost dropped his glass of wine from his hands, but he caught it just in time, and he threw me a look as if he knew what I was thinking.

After dinner, Ronan threw the dishes in the sink and we walked over to the living room, and sat on the couch. There was a respective distance between me and Ronan. He was really trying to respect my wishes and not push me, but my wishes have changed and I don't want to wait anymore!

Sinatra was singing one of his biggest hits, and I looked over at Ronan.

"Abbey." He said in a hoarse voice, and his eyes were blazing fire!

I could not take it anymore, I threw myself on him and kissed him. Immediately his strong and possessive arms wrapped around me, and he pulled my body on him. His warm tongue teased my lips before it claimed my mouth, and I was breathlessly at his mercy.

A few minutes later, Ronan's mouth reluctantly pulled away from mine, and I looked up into his eyes questioning his behavior.

"I want to take things slower Abbey. There is no need to rush." He said, and I was embarrassed by my behavior, and tried to calm my beating heart.

He was punishing me for complaining the other day, and I took the bait.

AUTHORS NOTE: thank you for your votes and comments.xoxoxoxoxoxxo