Bachelor pad

Today was a blessed day. I never had this much fun before in my entire life. Bella is a lovely person inside and out. I simply adore her. When she smiles, the world seems beautiful.

The sun is getting ready to set. I have spent almost the entire day with them. I do not want to leave them, but I am running out of excuses to stay with them.

"Thank you for today Bella, it means the world to me." I told her, and watched as she blushed.

"I'm glad you came with us, it was fun." She said, and her eyes sparkled.

I nodded at Ronan, and hopped on my bike and rode away. I had to get home and prepare myself for my meeting with Ronan. I am not looking forward to this meeting. I know that I will hear an earful.

I pulled into the parking garage of the building I am renting at and parked my bike. Then I ran up the stairs, unlocked the door, entered my bachelor pad, and poured myself a glass of wine, dropped on the couch, and waited for Ronan to join me.

An hour later, Ronan appeared in my living room, and I looked at him cautiously, not trusting myself to speak first.

"I knew not to believe mother when she said you were not a nice guy. I find that you are an exceptional human being father." Ronan said, and took a sip of his wine.

"Then why were you giving me dirty looks all day long?" I asked him.

"Because I thought you were going to upset Bella." He said truthfully.

"Why would you think that?" I asked him, taking another sip of my wine. "I love her."

"I know you do father, but this whole thing is complicated." My son said, and I just looked at him, pleased at what I saw.

I put my hand on his shoulder, and closed my eyes, and I saw in thirty seconds his whole life flash before me. I went deep into his heart, and realized that his heart was filled with love, I surfed his mind and it was pure and innocent of wrong doing. My eyes filled with tears and I turned away, not wanting to show my weaknesses to my son.

"Father I know how you feel. This has been very emotional for me too." My son said, with a broken voice.

I whipped my head around and faced him. He was crying without being afraid to show his pain. He reminded me of me. When I look at him it is as if I am looking in the mirror. He is a carbon copy of me, but I think his heart and mind are more innocent than mine are.

"Now father that you have dug into my life, and know how I lived all these years, do you judge me'" Ronan asked, holding his breath for my answer.

"Who am I to judge? And you did what you did because your mother gave you no choice when she threw the evil spirits inside you. They controlled you, but now that they are gone, you are yourself again." I told him, and gave him a wide smile.

"Father why is mother so evil? Why is she so power hungry?" My son asked softly.

"Your mother was produced by two of the most powerful monsters in the world. She has their DNA inside her, she is not human." I told him, and am secretly glad that he is asking me all these questions. It is a sign that he cares, and has feelings.

"Does that mean that I am not all human?" He asked with a worried expression on his face.

"Son, you are one hundred percent human! My DNA, is so powerful that it doesn't allow room for any other DNA to exist inside you. Your mother knew that you would have my DNA, and powers, and that is why she wanted a child by me. She thought that throwing inside you the evil spirits, would make up for your lack of evil, but she forgets the fact that good always over powers evil. Eventually your goodness would have won them over and they would have left your body on their own." I told him.