Chapter 50: Epilogue

                        Snow stood at the entrance for ten minutes right after Rolla left for the war. Then she went down to Murera and wandered the street. It wasn’t until she sensed danger that she had to do something. She scratched the palace doors until she was let in and found Bella in the gym. She ran to her and climbed on her to get her attention.

“Snow, is that you? What’s wrong snow?”

                        Snow whined in her arms, not knowing how to let her know what she already knew. Seth was dead and most of the chosen ones too. They were in trouble. Bella held Snow and led her up to her husband.

“What’s wrong?” he asked his wife.

“I think Snow senses something.”

                        Bella set Snow down where she continued to whine and run around the room. Klaus stood up and monitored Snow to see if Bella was right. She was but they still didn’t know what Snow did. Neither did Rolla or Pilote. Nobody did. They overlooked it. Even Seth, the smartest of them all missed it. Nobody but Snow knows. It isn’t over. It can’t be. The black tiger.

“I think you’re right,” Klaus said.

“Oh no,” Bella cried. “Something’s happening. Rolla. What if Jasmine’s –“

“Don’t think like that,” he told her, “Rolla’s fine and the war is fine. They can do this.”

                        Snow climbed onto the book shelf, picking through the meaningless books. In the very back, hidden behind five others, was the book they needed. The book they needed all along. Snow pushed it until it hit the ground and Klaus picked it up for her. Snow climbed back to Bella where she was held.

“What is that?” Bella asked her husband.

Klaus opened the book and began reading, “Oh my God.”

“What is it?”

He held the book out to her, “It’s not over yet.”

“Oh my God,” she repeated. “Did you know this was here?”

He shook his head.

“Neither did I. What do we do?”

“We can’t tell them,” Klaus said.

“Why not?”

“They’ve fought too long and too hard to tell them this now. First we need to know if they win the war. If they win then we never saw this. If they don’t we tell them.”

“Who’s the black tiger?”

“I don’t know.”

“Whoever she is, I hope she knows what she’s doing.”

“Me too,” He put the book back.

Bella sighed and looked down at Snow, “You knew didn’t you? This whole time, you knew. That’s why you came to us. You needed to warn Rolla but you couldn’t.”

The black tiger, Snow thought. The black tiger is the answer.

The End!

Note: To be honest I wanted to finish posting this story which is why I've updated this story so much in the last few days. I'm doing like a dozen things right now and my schedule is pretty busy so it gets hard to keep up with. Now that this story is over I can concentrate on finishing my other ones. 

Hopefully more people start reading this story. It means a lot to me. I came up with the idea for this story in middle school and I am now in college. That is how long I have been working on it. I will continue working on it too and maybe eventually I will post edited versions but for now this is the story.

Remember to check out my blog stronglovaticjb.blogspot.com to see pictures for this story. There are explanations of characters, places, the other races, and words I've used in the story. 

Please let me know what you thought of the story!

I know it ended on a cliffhanger. It's on purpose ;)

what are your thoughts about the ending?