Chapter 41: The End of the Middle of the End

“Put lights all over the trees!” Teegan suggested.

“And flowers all over the ground!” Layal added.

                        Pilote and I told the chosen ones about our plans to get married after the war. Needless to say, they loved the idea but considering most of them would be gone they said they wanted a say in the planning. We’re all sitting on the floor in the meeting room and they’re writing down all of their ideas for our wedding. The girls all want it to look magical considering we’re the Samoulte and most of the boys wish they were somewhere else. I have to admit though; I am surprised by the suggested I have gotten from some of them. John suggested that the wedding be very private and have Pilote and I use our magic to make it look magical instead of buying lots of decorations. Then Seth suggested we use the cameras and equipment to air the entire wedding in all of Murera like the ball.

“Do you really want the wedding to be private though?” Carlot asked.

“I don’t know,” I looked at Pilote, “Should it be private?”

“I think that considering we’re celebrities here in Murera it might be nice to have a small, private wedding.”

“So John’s idea?” Teegan asked.

“Maybe we could do both,” I said.

“How?” Vince asked.

“Well I really like John’s idea of using our magic as a theme for the wedding, but I do think the Tigmas would like to see at least parts of the wedding. So we can have a private wedding and use our magic as a theme and have the decorations add to that theme then we can film only parts of the wedding for viewing in Murera. The cameras can film only the ceremony part and everything else will be private. That way we can celebrate with Murera, but also celebrate with just a small group of people we are close to.”

“I like that idea,” Pilote smiled.

“Me too!” Selma said.

“It’s perfect!” Layal added.

I nodded, “Then that’s what we’ll do.”

“I can’t believe we have a whole day to hang out together,” John said.

“I know,” Selma agreed, “We haven’t done this in a long time.”

“We haven’t,” I agreed with both of them, “I miss it.”

“Me too,” Pilote said.

“What should we do?” I asked.

“Let’s go bowling!” Teegan suggested. “They have a brand new bowling alley in Murera.”

“We can bowl a couple games then get some pizza,” Vince suggested.

“Sound good to everyone?” I asked.

“Yeah!”

I laughed, “Then let’s go!”

                        We all ran out of the room and dashed down to Murera. I think all the Tigmas were surprised to see us there because they stopped what they were doing to see where we were going. We raced each other to the bowling place and stopped when we had walked in. The boys let us girls get our shoes first while they set up the lanes then we switched and got ready for the game while they got shoes. We set it up so we were all playing on one lane and got started. We played three quick games of bowling before walking to the restaurant side of the place and ordering pizza.