Reunion Part III

I'm the one gon' hold you down

Put you in that Ghost so you enjoy the town

Even when the roads is down

You mesmerized by the flying sky

We gotta socialize and cherish times

This shit is deeper than love

I pull up in that Lamborghini, the doors in the sky

Shit is straight up suicide

You in that new Bentley truck

New, new Bentley truck

Oh, oh, oh, ooh

We've been playing in that Versace

We go to Abu Dhabi for a hobby

Your body my new Bugatti....

"And we're back. This season on A Faithful Thug has been hectic, dramatic, and full of love, arguments, and fights. But we gone jump right into this thing." Clapping and cheering erupted. "Our first question comes from @JayLeeKakess : Was the orgy a one time thing or does it happen often? Lols who is the most jealous out of the four of y'all? What happened to Kandy and whatever thot 2 name is? Quinta I love you. Nayla are you planning on having more kids?"

"So let's hear it."

"We did that a few times, but it's not an all the time thing." Nayla said. I nodded.

"So there's no feelings attached?" I asked.

"That's right."

"I don't think we're jealous we just know what belongs to each of us. I see no point in being jealous because Anthony is already mine."

"I'm not at all jealous of Quinta. A man can look but he can't touch. We know what we got at home and that's how we keep it." Mess said.

"I agree with Mess. I have no reason to be jealous. I'm just possessive." Anthony said.

"As for Stacey and Kandy word on the street was they moved to New York and that's all." Ant said.

"I love you too  @JayLeeKakess." Quinta screams. Lawwwdd.

"No I don't plan on having anymore kids. Fourteen is enough." Nayla concluded. I clapped for that one. That's too much.

"@SimplyBreBre asks: Would y'all have orgies to spice up your marriages? Nayla what's your favorite position and Ant what's yours? Quinta when you said those things to Nay when you told her you wanted an abortion, is that how you truly felt and just kept it under wraps because y'all were friends or was it out of anger? Nay shall I call the ambulance for Queesha now or later?"

"We might do it to spice up our marriage, but when things get hectic or tough and we don't have time for sex or we going through a rough patch then we find a way to compromise." Nayla said.

"I know marriage isn't going to be easy, but I remember when I was locked up and couldn't do shit so we had a few ways to make it happen." Ant said.

"Ooo kill em. Y'all was humping behind prison bars. Get em!" I said.

"I think my favorite position would be face down, ass up!"

"Ayyyyeeee! FACE DOWN ASS UP! FACE DOWN ASS UP!" I started singing. Everybody was laughing.

"My favorite is when she riding. That ass be clapping." Ant was biting his lip and shit.