Ch.10

2 months later...

☆Nayla A.K.A NayNay☆

The mangy mutt is in a coma last I heard. Bitch shouldn't have put her hands on my man. My businesses started getting more customers till the point I had to cater a baby shower, a wedding, and three parties.

Anthony ended up moving in with me and the kids. They love him so much it's crazy, but I'm glad he make time for them. I'm not even worried about me just my kids. Yeah we haven't had the time to do anything together cause he trap'n or with the kids. I ain't complaining.

He pay the bills so who am I to stop him? I was lying in bed reading a book when Anthony walked in.

"I know we haven't been spending time together and I want to make it up to you. Get up I'm taking you out baby." Was all he said and walked out.

"Well excuse me." I said out loud getting up. How the hell he tell me to get up and get dressed when I don't even know what the hell to wear or where we going.

After my shower I stood in front of my bathroom mirror straightening my hair. Anthony walked in naked O.O like really?

"Anthony." I whined. He chuckled.

"What woman?"

"Every damn time I'm in here you come in her butt ass naked with a hard dick, why?" He laughed.

"It's called looking at your sexy ass and taking a shower." He said in a 'duh' tune. I rolled my eyes as he got in the shower.

"Who watching the kids?"

"My mama came and got them." I nodded like he could see my behind the shower curtain.

I lotion up my body an started to get ready. I put on this black, white, and gold Versace dress with a pair of tie up knee length heels.

Once I was ready I made sure I had everything I needed before we left. I walked downstairs to get some water.

30 minutes later☆

We were on our way to some restaurant. I'm not really big on hundred dollar meals a meal is a meal to me, but if I dressed up and we going to McDonald's imma crack the fuck up.

We pull up to one of my favorite Italian spots. They food make a nigga praise the Lord.

"Good evening and welcome to Antonio's. How many?" She asked.

"Two please." Anthony aid.

"Right this way." We followed behind her to a little secluded table in the corner. Anthony pulled out my chair. Before he took his seat. She handed us our menus.

"Your waiter will be with you shortly. Enjoy your evening." She walked away.

"You figured out what you want?" Anthony asked me.

"Yeah what about you?" He nodded.

"Good evening. Welcome to Antonio's. I'm Aristotle I'll be your waiter tonight. What can I start you off with?"

"I'll have a glass of water with lemon." I said. What I like it.

"Add a bottle of your finest wine." Anthony added. He wrote it down.

"Are you ready to order or do you need more time?"

"We're ready."

"I'll have the three cheese baked pasta."

"And you sir?"

"The meatballs in Marinara sauce." Anthony said. It took everything in me not to laugh.

We talked until our food came. Anthony dug in. As he was about to swallow his food I said,

"You enjoying them balls I see." He started choking and I laughed my ass off. He reached for his water to wash it down. Once he calmed down he looked at me.

"That shit ain't funny." He said knowing he wanted to laugh and he did.

"I'm sorry baby. You want me to eat some of the meatballs with you?" I asked innocently. He shook his head.

"Nayla stop that shit." I laughed. I watched him put another one in his mouth.

"Tasty?" I asked. He ignored me. His childish ass lol.

"Nayla." He said in a warning tone.

"Okay I'll stop and I won't tell nobody you was eating thick, juicy meatballs." I said. We bust out laughing.

"Man you wildin'." He said.

"You know I love you-"

"You what?"

"N-nothing." He raised his eyebrow.

"Oh really?" He dropped his spoon on the floor.

"Oops I think I should get that." He went under the table.

"Ahh shiiit..." I damned near jumped out my seat. This nigga went under the table an started licking my pussy.

"Are you alright ma'am?"

"Ye-yeah I'm f-fine." He looked at me strangely but nodded. I gripped onto the table. I felt myself release in his mouth. He came back up from under the table an started back eating his food. I was trying to catch my breathe.

After dinner we left and walked along the beach holding hands.

"Do you really love me Nayla?"

"Yes Anthony I love you."

"Good because I love you too." He said. This is all I ever wanted to hear.

☆☆☆☆☆☆

Nayla outfit in MM.